100408 ; 10.06pm } ♥
ENGLISH EXAM TODAY!
Our exam invigilator (sp? ohmg.) was so WIERD! He was like "Girls, finish up your last sentencer!" Wth! What kinda of pronounciation is that?
And he wanted to say "Hand up Set 1 and Set 2" and he said "Hand up Sex 1 and Sex 2." GOSH. If he teaches english, I shall die.
Anyways. I went home and had tuition. Chinese tuition D: BORING. I was SMSing people under the table (: HAHAHAHA.
Then I had this 2 hour conference call with Nicole & Aloysius! HAHAHA, it was so hilarious. I shall never forget the "fan flushing." OHMG. That was the bombzxzxzxz! :D
Aloysius has got to stop stoning. Nicole and I were going on and on and on and Aloysius said I AM FAT. HAHAHA, mean pineapple! :D
2 hours. My grandmother almost killed me. Its terrible to be bossed around by your grandmother. I feel like a freak.
CHINESE EXAM TOMORROW.
2 hours till Math tuition. I think I'll fall asleep. I'm sooooo exhausted. Really.
Poor Aloysius. He has Buvana's tuition now. He must hate her as much as me.
I'm still upset about my broken Italy shades. Its like sitting right in front of me now, the frame torn apart. I LOVE YOU SHADES. Okay. Earth to Marissa. I'm back (:
Where are the weekends? Oh, right. Just around the corner (:
BLOODDYYYY HELLLLLIFFFIEEDDDDD! (bloody hellified)
Hafidzah says my Esprit pencilcase looks like Pac Man! HAHA, Pac Man is cute okay!
YOU GOTTA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
MARS-Y ; } ♥
iloveyouuuuuu.