CHINESE EXAM (:
I'm soooooo gonna fail. I had NO idea what the zao ju was about. I just tikam-ed my way through. OH EM GEE. I'm gonna fail D:
After school, I met Aloysius at the interchange. AND I FELT SO TALL! Hahaha, exluding his hair luh.
Walk walk walk to church. On the way there, there was like SO MANY DURIANS. Ohmg, I was like holding my nose all the way. HAHA.
Went to Mac's to get Aloy's lunch. There were so many IJ girls there, like oh my gosh. And like all of them were questioning me. HAHA (:
We went to church and guess who we saw. JOANNE & NICOLE (: Aloy started to panic. It was so hilarious. We wanted to rent another room for ourselves and we even tried Father Val's office but haha. No hope.
So he was like "Aiya, just go grotto lah."
Joanne went insane. Nicole showed me this thing Joanne drew. Just take a LOOK at this! This is how mad she is. HAHAHAHA.
Anyways, it was kinda awkward studying there. It was SO hot! The sun was scorching. Nicole wasn't studying, she was drawing in Joanne's "Aloysius-Themed" sketchbook. Ohmg, she's so weird!
We wanted to go into Father Val's office but he only allowed Aloy because he was an altar boy. HAHAHA, zohmg! :D
Anyway, stayed there for 4 hours. Ohmg, and Joanne spilt coke all over Aloy's history text book. He looked pissed but he said he wasn't. Joanne was like "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" over and over again.
Joanne was like drawing a sketch of him over and over again. Wth! :D
Then Aloy and I were talking & laughing about the Happy Tree Friends stuffs. Nicole and Joanne were like .. huh ?
JOANNE IS SUCH A BIMBO OHMG. She's scared of DRAGONFLIES. There were like so many hovering around us and she was screaming and jumping all over the place.
Ants were all over the place too. Many crawled into Aloysius' pocket.
Anyways. I almost didn't want to go home. But I had to. Hahahaha.
Anyways. Went home and stoned loads. I was like sitting on the bed and looking at the air particles and I was thinking & thinking.
I cannot believe I was stoning for like 2 hours.
I DIDN'T EAT DINNER . I was starving myself.
:D
I'm using the phone now (: