FUZZY SOUNDS & KARANG GUNI HORNS ♥
Okay, that was an inside joke, anyways! Today was a funny day ;D (fumbles in school bag for school diary in which Marissa wrote on a post-it note all the funny happenings today)
AH, found it! (:
OMG. Today Ms Au said "Pineapples are acidic" and I started laughing and laughing and laughing and I couldn't stop. Ohmg, it was hilarious! ALOY! You're ACIDIC! :D
Wa sey. We had 4 periods of science because Ms Au took over Ms Moosa's english period. AND LOOK. I'm still alive!
I was like "Yawnzxzxzxzxzxzxzzzzz." throughout. Ohmg, so tired D:
I wrote 3 letters to Nicole, Rebecca and Joanne before recess and my hand almost broke off. But hey, its fun to write letters! Who wants me to write a letter to them? Hahaha, sure! (:
OH yeah.
During science, Ms Au spent 10minutes talking about the different kinds of faeces. Wth, right. Monica says she hugs and kisses her shit. Like wth! :D Gwen and I couldn't stop laughing luh.
Ms Au also scolded me because I wrote "Marsa" down as my name on my worksheet and she said NICKNAMES ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR SCHOOL WORK! SCHOOL WORK IS SERIOUS! ;D It was kinda funny actually.
That's why I'm getting into the habit of writing my name as Marissa now ):
Blahblahblahhh. Oh yeah, I had like SIX handphones in my locker, because the people didn't have locks on their lockers. So they borrowed mine.
If the O.M or someone opened my locker and saw SIX handphones, he must have thought I stole them or something. It looked kinda scary too. And they were all NEW phones, hahaha :x
Yesterday night I was craving for
I haven't eaten a proper meal for 5 days. Wow, thats a record for me. And I don't feel hungry D: Something's wrong with my immune system. Wait, maybe my SYSTEM is IMMUNE to hunger. OMG. That's baaaaaaaad D:
Hey hey heyy you. Must talk on the phone tomorrow morning again wokays!
CHICKEN IMPOSSIBLE IS EFFING CUTE ;D Palmhead says so too. OOPS, I'm sorry!!
Funeral procession tomorrow D: Gonna be damn hot. Then actual Funeral on Thursday D: I'm missing ascension mass. I'm sorry Pineapple, this time I'LL be pang-sehing you, hahaha.
Ohmg, Shari was so scary in the interchange when Adeline came to apologise to me.
Shari : EH DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH HER?! (Pulls me aside)
Adeline : I wanted to say I'm sorry.
Shari : DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH HER?!
Marissa : Uhhh, Shari... (people were staring because it was damn loud)
Adeline : Okay, fine, sorry! * Laughs *
Shari : DID I SAY YOU COULD BE HAPPY ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!
Marissa : Shari... (even more people were staring)
Adeline : -Walks away-
SCARYYY SEHHHH! (: But thanks, Shari :D
I'm tired. CHICKEN IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEE :B
Bye!
MARISSA ;D