It didn't rain today! Thank God.
School was boring. I don't know why I felt so tired today. Hafidzah was nodding off during History today too. I was making myself stay awake by writing random notes to Petrina and Chesna on post-its.
After school I went to church with Joanne and Nicole to study. We wanted to go to the St Francis room but it was SO crowded with like only one or two people I knew so we were like, Grotto, please.
So we studied at the grotto (: It wasn't as hot as I thought it'd be.
We were studying and studying. So hardworking aye! Joanne was testing Nicole science.
Then Nicole thought of calling Aloysius. It was so hilarious! Joanne is like crazy over him, but when he answered the phone, Joanne was like jumping all over the place.
She wanted to jump into the pond!
But ended up hiding behind the bushes. HAHAHAHA, then Nicole hung up after a while.
Joanne is mad I swearr :D
THEN. Aloysius wanted to talk to me, like call me. Then Joanne was so mad. HAHAHAHA.
But anyways, he DID call. Then she started screaming to me and mouthing "He is HOT!" and the conversation was like half an hour. HAHAHA prepaid moneyyy!
I had to walk like 10m away from the crazy duo in order to hear Aloysius' voice properly. OHMG, hahaha I finally know how he sounds like!
Anyway. After that, Joanne had this major sugar rush. She started using my permanent marker and writing "I Heart Aloy" on all my stationaries! HAHAHA it was so funny. She even wrote it on my nail file.
And she was telling us the story about one day, when she was eating Chips Ahoy! and she was thinking of Aloysius (Aloy) all the way.
And all these weird things that gets her thinking of that super hot suave guy! HAHAHA
ZOHMG. Hahahaha ;D
Went home at around 5. I was washing my hair when it started to pour (: Lucky me.
English exam tomorrow. Chinese tuition tomorrow. Math tuition tomorrow too. Wth. I feel like dying. I want to ditch tuitions during exam period but my mum thinks otherwise ):
ZOHMG. Petrina, Hafidzah and I are like so coolzxzxz! We made a BAND! :D HAHAHAHA. This stupid Petrina, wanted to call it the Durian Shakers. WTH! Just because Mr Lim was talking about durians. Finally we settled on RHYTHM SHAKERS. yay!
I am officially crowned Ms Gay & Grammar. WTH. HAHAHAHA (:
Oh wellll (: I'm off (:
MARSA ; xoxo } ♥