Mr Lim has GOT to stop sending people out of class during Maths. I mean, we want to LEARN you know. Its not gonna be our fault when we fail.
Can you believe he made Priya go outside and talk to the wall because she was talking in class. He made her go and say "Hello Wall." OHMG. We were in peals of laughter but it was pretty embarrassing too :/
Christine is ONE girl that will stand up to Mr Lim :D GO CHRISSYPOO!
Okayy. Adeline Ho Hwee Ting you really went overboard during recess today. I swear you did and you owe a big fat apology to Shari, alright?
Good.
I'm so tired. I've mugged since 4.30 D: I've still got Uncle Jason's tuition work to do! OMG.
BLEHHHHH ! I hate you MATHS. I hate the person who INVENTED maths, who would probably have nothing left in his grave.
GRACIA, get well soon, woman! I've got your letter! :D
Yeap. That's all I have today. BLEH. Tuition tomorrow again. And on Wednesday I'm gonna meet David to practice our duet. OHMG! :O
MARSA ; xoxo (: