OH MY GOSH. I hate you blogger.
I did this really nice & long post and I pressed "Publish" and the thing said BLOGGER FAILED TO POST YOUR POST -.-
So whatthehellll. DIE, blogger, DIE! :x
I'm too lazy to write all over again.
Unfortunately.
EDWARD CHAY ;D yay! We hate maths. Ohmg, we're gonna create this club called the EDWARD&MARISSA club where alllll the math-haters come together to persuade the MOE to cancel Maths as a compulsory subject in secondary schools (sorry, Gwen) and then every math hater will praise & worship (LOL. P&W) us! The mighty Math Cancel-ers (: But unfortunately, MOE would prolly just EXPEL us so.. nahh :D
I broke my goddamnnnn shades. And its the shades i bought from Italy you know! Thanks to that stupid soft OP Shades Pouch. WTH. I wanna cry. No glue's every gonna fix that D:
MARSABELLA ; xoxo } ♥