Ohmg. Today I was coughing so much. Bleahhh.
Catechism class was alright. We watched this Ghandi (sp?) movie. And we played this game that rocked.
It was like, stand in a circle, reach out for the person opposite you with both hands, hold hands and then try to entangle yourself.
HAHAHAHA! I had to hold Alexis and Edward's hand, for ten minutes. It was pretty funny actually, I was like poking Daryl's arm because it was just below mine.
And Edward kept squeezing my hand so we were like fighting (: hahaha.
ZOHMG, Daryl Cheng i hate you! You're so TALL & SKINNY NOW! I'm so jealous! D: I was like tip-toeing whenever I stood next to him. RAAWWWRR. And he calls me shortie and tries pushing me down by pushing my shoulders. RAAAWRR :D
I was coughing throughout CLVC too. I gave David his present too. OH yes, speaking of that,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVIDOS!
Aka, Squirrel-Face! I hope you'll like the present. Even though its a small thing, its the thought that counts yeahh? Yay-ness! Thanks for 'volunteering' me for the duet with you for fundraising, yeah? I'll be nice for today and THANK YOU for that (smiles sacarstically)
CLVC was okayy. SO MEAN LUH. During warmups I was standing next to Jessa & the new guy Shawn Sean Shaun however you spell it, and I felt so SHORT D:
And I said it out loud by accident "Oh my gosh, I feel so short!" And Shawn (WHATEVER) said "Haha. I know." And I was like wth, do I know you? Hahaha
Anyways. After mass, saw Ryan Almodiel. He smiled his goofy smile at me. So I smiled back, even though I badly wanted to burst out laughing.
OH OH & I dared Aloysius to smile during communion but he didn't serve, sadly. HAHA. Dare is posponed to next week yaaawww!
I'm bloody tired. & I cant drink cold water! ): WHAT RUBBISHHHH IS THATTT!?
MARSALAMAT the true-born terrorist.
XOXO