The old posts are gone. I don't want to dwell on the past anymore ;
Today was so crappified. Science was the fun-nest thing of today, partially because it was at the lab. Our beaker almost boiled over! That was just freaking scary. The test tubes were all bubbling and the steam was like WOAH and the whole beaker was shaking. So were Mithra & myself.
We were like screaming "MISS MAH! MISS MAH!" and she came to the rescue.
OH OH and its Ms Mucek's last day teaching us! ): Thats just sad! But anyways, I'll still see her in church (: Haha. We took photos with her, memoraeeee ;D
Being sick when you don't want to is just lame. I don't want to be sick now! I'll be so tired that I won't want to study. But I want to study!
MARSA HAS GOT TO PASS LITERATURE!
MARSA HAS GOT TO PASS ENGLISH!
Marsa has got to tryyy to pass Chinese&Maths!
Same for Geography&Historyyyy!
Xanga was driving me nuts. So I got rid of that freaking In*Spiration thingy. My ENTIRE Weblog disappeared and I couldn't recover it :O I'm sucha Xanga-Idiot.
I can't go for Fantasia 7 tomorrow ): I'll be too sick. I'll be at home sleeping & eating Panadol & studying. What a great way to pass a Friday.
Poetry Slam was fun for once. And it was our last session D: Its kinda sad. Even though I used to HATE poetry slam and I thought it was a bloody waste of time and money ($72) but today's lesson made me regret all the time I slacked and used the phone in class.
But its too late. Its the last lesson. Bye, Mr Singh.
I. Need. Gummybears.
I. Need. You.
MARSA } xoxo.