SATURDAYS ROCK (:
Catechism class was alright. We combined all 3 Saturday Sec 2 classes. Father Val gave the talk! It was fun. We were divided into groups, and the people in my group were Ritchie, Rayne, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Tabitha and these 2 muted guys from Joachim's class.
AND THEN JESSA PANG-SEHED ME! ): She just ran away all of a sudden when I was downstairs with Samantha. She ran awayyy! ): When I was talking to Daryl :D LOLLL!
Shane hurt my head. Bleah.
Then I stoned with Samantha at the grotto. We bought drinks and stoned. We were talking about people from church that really annoyed us.
Then I didn't want to go for CLVC alone so I waited and Steph came along so I waited with her.
Then we went. I sat next to the amplifier David. Lucky we didn't sing P14 ;D HAHAHA.
Anywayyys. That Sean/Shawn/Shaun guy still looks super familiar. As if i've known him before CLVC. But I just don't know from where.
Steph says so tooooo D:
Catechism class was alright. We combined all 3 Saturday Sec 2 classes. Father Val gave the talk! It was fun. We were divided into groups, and the people in my group were Ritchie, Rayne, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Tabitha and these 2 muted guys from Joachim's class.
AND THEN JESSA PANG-SEHED ME! ): She just ran away all of a sudden when I was downstairs with Samantha. She ran awayyy! ): When I was talking to Daryl :D LOLLL!
Shane hurt my head. Bleah.
Then I stoned with Samantha at the grotto. We bought drinks and stoned. We were talking about people from church that really annoyed us.
Then I didn't want to go for CLVC alone so I waited and Steph came along so I waited with her.
Then we went. I sat next to the amplifier David. Lucky we didn't sing P14 ;D HAHAHA.
Anywayyys. That Sean/Shawn/Shaun guy still looks super familiar. As if i've known him before CLVC. But I just don't know from where.
Steph says so tooooo D:
David tied his hair! OHMG. so gay! :]
So when I wanted to tell my gay partner, Felicia anything, I would write it down on my jeans. Hahahahaa.
OH OH, David's phone rang during mass. Hohoho. Too bad for you, Squirrel face!
Anyways, Communiun was so embarrassing. Because I think Joanne was expecting Aloysius to serve or sommat. But he didn't, it was Jacob. So sad aye xD
Felzy and I were watching close to make sure Pineapple didn't fall with the torch on the altar. HAHAHAHAHA ZOHMG (: we're so mean, yes. MEANIES :D
After mass, ate dinner. Then we went to visit my dad's grand mother (whom I've never met in my life) in a hospital, and she was dying.
The atmosphere was pretty sad. All the women there were either surrounded with tubes or unable to move at all.
I didn't know my dad's grandmother before that visit, so I didn't feel much for her. And our whole family wore BLACK so it was kinda... uhh.. wrong? idk.
THEN, walked at Tangs. IT WAS SO BORING. Went home. And here I am now, waiting for David's call about us meeting tomorrow at church for rehersal for Fundraising.
OHMG FUNDRAISING WILL BE SO EMBARRASSING! People, please don't come to church (:
HAHA, I didn't state the date! Bleh.
Imagine this : David & me singing Way Back Into Love. OHMG, so mushyyy! gross luh can.
EW. I will so be embarrassed outta my shit D:
Good luck to me, then.
Listen to that and you'll love it (: