School was okay today. Completed my art exam, finally! My creature looked so blue. Prolly because it was completely BLUE. But yeah. It was, um, okay?
GAHH. Chinese sucked today. Lu Wenshi scolded and scolded, I think she was in a bad mood. Sheryl Shen was making so much noise.
Well. All bad things aside. Its FRIDAY after all.
I was coughing a lot today. I haven't eaten any fried stuff for the last 4 days. P.E was slack, because I was on MC (: I was slacking with Shirley.
May Anne was giving us back massages! ZOHMGXZXZ. It was so painful! She made us lie down on the sit-up mat and she went boom boom boom :O
After school, I was still coughing. Then I went to Bishan Library with Adeline to do some studying. It was so noisy in the library, this bunch of guys next to us were like some wild animals. They were playing with their PSPs & laughing and laughing like mad.
Wth. Are PSP games THAT funny? =.=
I finally bought my fullscap! :D
Leticia thought Adeline was a guy and she called my handphone demanding "Marissa Belle Kueek, why are you in Junction 8 holding a guy's hand?" And I was like, Holding? Guy? Firstly, I was pulling Adeline by the arm to the sweets shop and not HOLDING her hand, and secondly, Adeline was a GIRL!
So I was like in 20 seconds of shock. WAHHH.
Today was Ms Mucek's last day.
Tribue to Ms Adonara Mucek (:
HAHAHA, here it is! Ms Mucek, you're a GREAT English teacher, and 2/5 will never forget your bubbly-ness and wonderful personality. ROCK ON, yaw (:
OH, and Monica. You asked for this :D
Yes Monica. I WISH ;D
I want to go to boarding school ;
I really do.