Today I went for art class. I sat next to Trevor, he is such a boring person! Ohmg, he can't answer a single question without rolling his eyes and giving you the impression like you were irritating the shit out of him. So yeah. Bad experience.
I didn't carve my hand with the wood carver today! (:
I was SMSing Aloysius all the way from 10am-5pm. LOL! My money must've gone down allll the way. HAHAHA. But I'm still alive! :D
Music class was kinda funny. Ismail was so retarded! He was acting as Wei Xin and kept imitating her voice, and she was pretty mad.
OHMYGOSH! There's this small boy called Max who is SO cuteeeeeee! He's my mum's ex-student. He's 4 and his voice is like some cartoon character! ZOHMG! :D
Martin was stepping on my shoes again. AGAIN. And I was jumping all over the floor to dodge his shoes.
I took so many photos with Ismail. HAHAHAHA
Today was rather boring. CRAP. Its Monday tomorrow ):
MARSA xoxo <3>