TODAY WAS SUCHA FUN DAY! (:
I went to church like super early, 45 minutes earlier than David. Met Aloy, sat downstairs in front of the vending machines. I was like so engrossed in the CLVC Video in my phone and suddenly THUMP, on my back and it was ta-daa, Aloy!
CHERYL TANG IS DRIVING ME NUTS. Ohmg, I swear she is. She banged my head against the metal edge of the RCCL board when she was screaming at me luh. Wth.
Uhhh. Then Aloy had to go for Altar boy’s meeting, then I met David. We practiced in front of the St Francis room and everyone was like staring at us. Ohmg, so paiseh!
Anyways, practice sucked. The Minus One David made was GREAT (: Haha, he’s so good in these kinda stuff.
Then, he left after like 1 hour. So I stoned at the grotto.
Then Gracia came to my rescue! I was stoning at the stairs when she came and rescued me. Hahaha (:
Then she left, John the gay came (: He took my bag and ran around the church lah! Ohmg, such a meanie.
OH OH I SAW LIZA! :D I was so shocked lah. Father Val had the same session with them as he had with us yesterday.
Anyways, after that, I stoned again.
AND THEN
I received news that my great grandmother (who I just met yesterday) passed away. Gosh, I'm sad to say I wasn't feeling sad, because I barely knew her.
Funeral's on Ascension Thursday, meaning I cannot have mass with CLVC and I can't see PINEAPPLE! D: *sniff sniff.
ANYWAYS. Earth-to-Marissa. Yes I'm back (:
Uhhhhhhh. Then hung around downstairs again. Aloy, Jerry, Rebecca, Eugene and Matthew were downstairs.
Jerry was cornering Aloy and Rebecca was cornering me, it was kinda funny but embarrassing. Hahaha, but I lived through it :D
Then Aloy left and I was stranded with Eugene and Matthew who DROVE ME MAD.
They were like "Who is Marissa?" "Who is Joanne?" "Who is Matthew?" OHMG, they kept asking me all the stupid questions.
And I was stupid enough to reply them everytime they asked.
Then I stoned, my dad came and fetched me to Yamaha for the last remainding lesson time. Haha, Ismail & Darius are such PERVERTS. They were hitting each other's.. ahh, nevermind.
Michelle is so cute! Weixin is mad, she was screaming for no reason today D: BLAH.
I SWEAR CHINATOWN IS EVEN MORE BORING-ER THAN TANGS. I almost died there. I wasted my Sunday evening there. Bleahhhh ):
YAWWWWWWWN. School tomorrow. After that, I've gotta go for the wake. Yawn. I'm SO sticking with Darren (my cousin) I have to wear GREEN PANTS and WHITE SHIRT. Ohmg, thank god I'm not the only one wearing that thing. So is Darren. So I'll like stay near him.
Funerals are emotional. But I'm prepared not to cry. After all, she's just an acquaintence (sp?)
I'M ALREADY MISSING YOU TOO! :D
MARISSA , XOXO.
Labels: Oh