Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Hello. I just woke up (:
Today was a rather boring day. Monday Blues got to me! ): My handwriting was so screwed for the whole of today. I was writing letters to Nicole, and my hand writing was like all over the place.
Things aren't shaping up at school. Well, but I've got YOU & you've got ME :D
Together we stand,
I'll be by your side you know I'll take your hand (:
ZOHMG. Randommm! (:
Haha, because I always type "zohmg", Its becoming a habit of me to SAY Z-OHMYGOSH in school and people find it wierd. Oh well (:
CHRISTINE LEE-CHEW MING FONG, you owe me a letter you chicken neh neh!
OH MY GOD JAY KOH JUN JIE you look so unglam playing rugby! But wait, how ARE you supposed to look glam while trashing a million other guys about with a ball? Oops.
Jerry is such an ass. HAHAHAHA, ohmg he doesn't have CHICKEN brains, let alone BRAINS. Hahaha, if I go to church this Sunday I am so gonna ... ;D
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ): I think I can't go for ascension mass! OH MY GOSHHHHXZXZ.
I'm sorry, Pineapple D:
Anyways, going to the wake soon. Yawwwn. I must stickwit Darren. Hahaha, the green pants, white shirt people are gonna be sweating like mad.
We'll look like Christmas trees without the red! ZOHMG :D
Anyways. Wish me luck for later. This is the 3rd buddhist wake i've been to. Yawn.
LOVEEEEEEEE! :D
MARISSA (: