EXAMS
ARE
OVER! (: (:
Yes it is! I was rejoicing after Home Econs exam today lah. Almost screamed like mad luh. And it wasn't hot in school today (: But it was hot AFTER school x)
After school, met Aloy at interchange. HE'S SO MEAN LAH. He went home and changed into his own clothes and I was wearing my school uniform, so awkward.
Went to Junction 8, ate KFC for lunch. Actually, I didn't eat. I watched him eat. I was drawing on the napkins. HAHAHAHAHA.
Supposed to watch some movie, then he had to go off at 2 so we didn't.
Went to get my mum's mother's day card :D
On the way, met Deanne and Marilyn. They were chasing me out of Mini Toons lah. SO EMBARRASSING. Oh, and I felt like damn tall because I was standing next to them. Hahaha.
They brought us to Gift-A-Name, Deanne said there was this cute chicken I could buy for my mum.
It was damnnnn cute and small and round and yellow. Hahaha.
Then Aloy and I saw this damnnnnnnnnnnnnn cute Porcupine toy. IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE LAH. DAMN CUTE. Ohmg, it was cuter than uhhh, Spongebob? x)
Then the glass display place made me laugh like mad.
THERE WAS A PINEAPPLE CRYSTAL FIGURE! I couldn't stop laughing. It was kinda small, but cost $13. Hahahaha, Aloy is expensive.
Then he spotted ANOTHER Pineapple, and this one was kinda huge. It was so cute! Hahahaha, and it cost $34.50. OHMG. So expensive.
I laugh like damn loud. Hahahaha. So embarrassing.
I banged into 2 people today. Hahahaha. First, I hit this woman from behind. Then this other lady walked into me as if i was invincible. DIAO x)
Then we went to Hallmark. Finally settled on a nice card for my mum (: And I bet with Aloy that it was more than $10 and the bet amount was $10 (: And guess what.
It cost $10.30! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Aloy, you still owe me money. Hahahaha!
Then we went downstairs. Saw Gayathiri, Priya and Deidre.
So embarrassing luhhh. Had to hug all of them (: Then they keep asking who Aloy was and I told them he was my BROTHER! LOLLLL.
And Gayathiri was telling me how sad she was that today was FLINTSTONE's last day in school and she was gonna miss him loads ): Awwww.
Hahahaha, then where did we go? Oh yeah, the Sony Ericsson shop. The phones there actually WORK. Hahahaha, managed to take picture of Aloy but he deleted it ):
BLEAHHHHH.
Then what happened? Oh yeah, went to 711 to get a Slurpee. Guess what flavour was right in our faces? Pineapple Grape. HAHAHAHAHA
It tasted nice :P But it was blue! Weird. My teeth and tongue were damn blue after that lah.
Then took 31 back. PANG SEH! HAHAHAHAHA no lah. He crossed overhead bridge. While we were still talking, TABITHA BRANSON walked past us.
Ohmg, I swear I almost fainted lah.
Never mindddd. Then we went home. So sad right.
Anyways, went home and SLEPT. Woke up and bathed. Starved. Emo-ed. Starved again.
Used the phone (: HAHAHAHAHA againnnn!
Now watching ShowDown. Damnnn funny lah. I think Justin is a real pro luh. He can make his voice sound SO different all the time and his face is like stagnant.
ShowDown is a stressful show (:
Meeting with Jerry, Michelle and Aloy tomorrow (: We're going to town for a movie, yayyy!
MARISSA ; XOXO (:
WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
I LOST A FRIEND