FUCK.
I'm sorry you had to see that . I'm just super pissed.
Let me tell you this sad story.
Yesterday, I went to CHEERS with Aloy after school to buy a Top Up card for my phone. I took 2 $10 notes and placed it on the Counter.
The lady behind didn't take the money. I turned around for like TWO SECONDS to talk to Aloy and when I turned back, the money disappeared!
I swear it did!
Aloy and I were like HUHHHH!? Then we started running around the shop searching for my 20 bucks.
And guess what. It disappeared.
OR SO WE THOUGHT.
We were hunting for like half an hour, the counter lady said she saw me putting 20bucks on the table and all but she didnt take it.
I was damn freaking pissed. Come on man, its TWENTY DOLLARS.
Pissing me off. Then Aloy said check the CCTV camera behind the counter. But the cashier lady said she couldnt check because its under police control -.-
then I had to call CHEER's boss. Diao right. She talked to me in chinese and i was speaking like crap. hahaha. okay.
then i left my number with them and freaking out real bad, we went out. ended up going home damn late okay. pissed with the world.
todayyyyyyyyy ]:
After school, met Aloy and we went back to CHEERS. The same cashier lady was there. I asked her if she found anything, she said NO. wtf.
then she made me call the boss from the OTHER Cheers in tpy. She came down and (thank God) she switched on the video of the CCTV in the back room of the store.
She rewinded it back to 2.20PM yesterday, when the money went missing.
aloy & me went to the back room to watch. guess wtf happened.
I WALK IN.
I PUT MONEY ON COUNTER.
MONEY FLIES OFF COUNTER (due to strong air con above me, I didn't see money fly)
MAN BESIDE ME PAYING FOR MERCHANDISE
I TURN TO TALK TO ALOY
MAN BENDS DOWN
MAN PICKS UP MY MONEY FROM FLOOR
I TURN BACK TO COUNTER
CASHIER LADY SAYS I NEVER GIVE HER ANY MONEY
MAN BEHIND ME DAWDLES
MAN WALKS OUT OF SHOP
ALOY AND I START SEARCHING FOR MONEY
MAN IS OUT OF SHOP
TWENTY DOLLARS GONE IN 1 MINUTE
FUCK YOU WHO STOLE MY MONEY
heartless bastard
we watched the video like 3 times. it was so xin tong to watch your money just go like that, right under your nose. pissed.
I was like screaming SHIT SHIT SHIIITTT! in the back shop. depressed.
went back outside, the boss lady asks me to leave my house number in case she cant get through my phone. she said she'll pass the video to HQ Police
I hope i dont get record with the school. its nothing i did wrong anyway.
thanked her, went home late again.
PISSING ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
spoilt my last day of school