HISTORY EXAM TODAY (:
Imma fail already :/ I pity Gwen so much though ):
Anyways, I don't really wanna talk about the exam. It was really bad. After exam was the interesting part yo ;D
Uhhh, I went with Shari, Sheryl and Mithra to EC Macs. Sheryl Shen is like the nicest person in the world can! OMG. I cannot believe I just said that :x
She bought us so many things lah! And the best thing was the ....... .... !
Anyways, we had quite a lot of fun. There was this super cool aunty at this clay gift shop, she was telling us about her school days and how she forgot she was sitting for a Math paper when it was actually a literature paper
She's the coollllexxxttt manzxzxz. I hi-fived her ;D
We went to Watsons, and Mithra illegally sprayed the deodorant. And the aunty thought we were taking pictures, lol.
Then Mithra & I went to the washroom. This is the dialogue.
Mithra ; Eh, you know its like Shari and Sheryl Shen are the guys and we're thr girls leh!
Marissa ; Hahahaa, I'M SO WITH SHARI!
And this is when the funny thing began. I wanted to open the toilet door but it was locked. I didn't know and I pushed like damn hard at the door and flew backwards
WTH! It was so embarrassing lah! But it was kinda funny.
We couldn't stop laughing after that.
ANYWYS (haha! short forms!)
We went to study in Mac's. Studied science. Drank Coke yaw. My stamina's gonna fly. Fly low, I mean :x
Then Aloy came to 'fetch' me. HAHAHAHA, Shari damn mean lah. She asked him "Eh, Aloysius. When is your growth spurt gonna start?"
SO MEAN RIGHT ;D Hahahah. Anyways, took 238 home.
Mithra tailed us. HAHAHAHA that stupid mop head lah.
Anyways, saw the handicapped people button again. I WAS SO TEMPTED TO PRESS IT LAH. But not so much anymore, because Daryl tagged about what it sounded like.
But anyways. I hope to get to press it at least ONCE in my lifetime. Pineapple and I were making jokes about the wheelchair thing at the seats and bus tyres. Aiya, nevermind ;D
Went home, did a bit of science work. Slept. Zzzzzzzzzz.
Woke up, talked to Aloy who was cutting his hair.
Had Uncle Jason's tuition. He was telling me all about him in hus younger days in Risen Christ. Damn cool lah, he was ex-president of YC. Hahaha, Bryan's there now.
He used to be an altar boy! And he was good friends with my mum, who was in the choir.
ANYWAYS. Tuition finished, went to eat dinner. Nasi Lemak. So jelak.
Then used the phone for, one hour? Don't know. And here i am (:
WEEKENDS ARE HERE ;D
I'm personally rejoicing. Tomorrow's Saturday, yay-ness day! :D Catechism, CLVC and mass ya'll :D YAYYYYYYYYY! :]
Okay, getting high here.
MARISSA , XOXO (: