I shall be nice and post properly (:
Today is TUESDAY, and I kept thinking it was Monday.
Ohmg, hahaha I dreamt Father Val was back in Singapore :O Wth! Hahaha.
Okay, school was retarded (: We had this Financial Workshop thing that was uhh, kinda weird? We had this Mr Poh, and his handwriting was like so screwed so Mithra & Deanne thought his name was Mr Polt -.-
He made us play this board game and it was funny :x
Because he was like "FIVE MINUTES LEFT! FIVE MINUTES LEFT!" then we were like so engrossed in the game then we started rushing and rushing and screaming and screaming like mad to get as far as possible. Omg damn funny.
Then we roll the dice until it drop on the floor -.- hahaha, and I had so many Retirement Plans and I didn't buy any property at all! Hahaha, oh yes, I was an EXECUTIVE MANAGER (:
woahhhhhh.
So many people were absent in school today. Wonder if there's a bug going on.
SHIT, Make up and choir gown tomorrow ): We've got Coporate Filming -.- I dont wanna wear make up and gown siolllll ):
Hahahahaha, ohmg, I seriously broke the church vending machine sia. I was like joking, omg. Freaky can. The whole keypad sank in :O
Nine In The Afternoon shouldn't be on the 987 charts can. And the positions have not changed lah, except for Touch My Body.
Okay, earth to Marissa.
Deanne was like hitting Mithra's vajayjay (LOL!) during class.
Then we had this student forum thingy. Not effective, we were giving them all the crap suggestions, like Dry Ice Tables, Computerised Teachers so we don't need to go school and all the rubbish we managed to make up in 1 hour. Hahaha
After school, rush like mad to interchange. Then realised my mum was there having LUNCH. So i was like wtf _l_ die die die.
Then saw Aloy, pull him like siao to the 238 bus stop and we slid under the railing to catch the bus, Heng ah. Didn't see my mum. Or she'll be like "WTH IS ALOYSIUS DOING WITH YOU?!" hahaha, doomsday yo :X
But heng she didn't appear (:
We sat Handicapped bus! YAYYYYY! :}
This girl sitting next to me was like staring at me, i was like wth wanna fight ah? Hahaha, no lah. She was so small, how could i do that righttt.
Aloy had NO SCHOOL OKAY! So bloody lucky. He had dunnowhat Cross Country thingy. But had to go back for NCC. HAHAHAHAHAHA x)
FISH. I wish I had no school tomorrow ):
I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me