I SWEAR REBECCA & DEANNE ARE STALKING ME! ;D
Hahaha, ohmg I can't seem to hide from Rebecca. Like, I met Aloy in tpy interchange yesterday, and we were on the bus and Rebecca called my handphone and I realised she was looking STRAIGHT at me, and I smashed my wallet into Aloy's face (sorry!) in attempt to hide him. Wth.
And Deanne took the same bus as the 2 of us lah. And she SMSed me. Raahhh ;D
OHMG OHMG. Guess what. Aloy drank his spilt Coke from a plastic bag with a straw. ZOHMG! :O That was funny, I swear.
Anywayyys. Just came back from the funeral. It was sweltering hot manxzxz.
The walking on the road part was like, OMG. The road was so rough and scorching. I was jumping all over the place and trying to step on Darren's feet because we weren't allowed to wear shoes.
OHMG, I felt so short lahhh. Darren & Cassandra are like so TALL. Darren's like one head taller than me, wth. RAWR.
The cremation part was dammnnn hot. The oven thingy was right in front of us. I think I've got joss stick ash all over my hair. I washed my hair twice yesterday and I'm gonna wash it again ):
OHMG OHMG. I couldn't stop laughing because of this. I told my dad i was hungry so he said he'd go to the nearby shop to get something for us to eat because we were waiting for like 2 whole hours before the actual funeral started. And guess what food he came back with.
CHIPS AHOY.
I almost DIED! Ohmg. my parents thought i was insaneeeeeeeeeee!
The chanting thing yesterday night was a damn long procession. Arrived at Tampines at 6, left at 10.30pm. Reached home at like 10.55?
Bathed, called Pineapple. Laughed until my stomach hurt :x Pineapple's laughter is contagious, told him not to laugh and he still laughed so I laughed. My mum must've thought I was talking to Seinfield or something :D
STUPID MILLION. Didn't bark. So I substituted him and said Woof.
That's an inside joke. Forget about it ;D
At home now, still can't believe I missed the 9.45 Ascension mass D: So sad luh! I missed all the fun. I missed FRIENDS. I missed EVERYTHING D:
I'm going for the 6pm mass later. Don't think any of my friends'll be there. Most of them went at like 9.45 ):
I MISS CHURCHHHHH ;D
Sigh. Nothing to write already. Right.
Replies to tags ;D
Shari : You ARE scary. Hahahahas. Nah, Aloy's gonna protect himSELF from Adeline. Hahahah, she's the wierdest man.
Rebecca : HELLO! Ohmg, lazy to do lah. I'll do it soon okay! Yeah lah! :D You're stalking me right. I was going home, not fetching ANYONE home ;D
Christine : That's Alestair's name my dear :D You're Mrs Christine Lee-Chew ;D LOLLL!
Matthew : OHMG. You stupid chicken neh neh ;) Hhaha, link you soon!
i miss you
P.S I'm still amazed with the handicapped people's button on the bus. Hahaha, I DARE YOU TO PRESS IT! :D I wanna hear how it'll sound (:
BYE BYE BYE BYE ;D
History exam tomorrow ): I'm PREPARED to fail.
MARISSA ; XOXO