LITERATURE EXAM TODAY >D
My hand pain like hell lah. I wrote so much okay! And I conserved paper because my handwriting was super small (: Like REALLY small.
Ms Teo will have a hard time reading it yo :P
I didn't sleep after I finished the whole paper! Haha, I just stoned throughout. Then checked my papers twice, stoned again (:
After school, Mithra kept singing "Sexual Seduction" to me after the exam and giving me that face and I was so grossed out lah. WTH! xD
Went to the library with Christine, Samantha and Edward. OHMG, Edward's school uniform looks damnnnn gay lah! :P HAHAHAHA, even gay-er than Ismails :O
He kept making us laugh. Then the librarian lady came and scolded us D: SEE LAH. All your fault, Eddywarddy Birdy :P BLEAH. Hahaha.
Then there was this group of guys in school uniform making a hellotofanoise and I was like "SHHHH!" and Chris, Sam and Edward kept laughing and laughing at me. Like, wth was so funny about me asking them to shut up? They were so noisy lah.
Then the 3 of them found it funny. So they kept asking me to "Shhhh" them whenever they made noise, so I did. And I pretended it wasn't me luh.
The guys also kept laughing at me because I was SHHHH-ing them. What was so funny? I really don't get it :O
Then Aloy came. Damn funny, he walk until go dunno where, then I was like "ALOYSIUS!" then I realized I shouted a bit too loud :O Hahaha,
Edward was like laughing at him lah D: SO MEAN.
Then we went lor. Aloy's trying to be sociable :) LOLLLLL. He said "Bye," to everyone. I almost wanted to laugh. It was so funny lah, so unlike him :x
SO UNFORTUNATE CAN. Everytime we walk through tpy central, we must pass by that stupid stinking durian stall and I must hold my nose :x so paiseh right. Every time that happens. OMG.
Then went to Mac's to get his lunch. Nuggets again :D HAHAHA. He needs to put on weight. I am like an elephant compared to him yaw.
Took 238 home. We didn't take the handicapped bus this time! So sad. And guess what. This time we actually sat down. Hahaha, cause usually we're standing up.
Went home, slept. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Damn tired.
Woke up, did Math while on the phone. Somehow I am able to study okay while on the phone. Maybe I'm good at multi-tasking or something.
In fact, I am somehow able to concentrate better when people (friends) are on the phone with me. Wierd, huh?
Then had chinese tuition. SO DIAO RIGHT. Chinese exam over and I still have to have chinese tuition because of my mum .___.
OHMG. Lay's STAX Salt & Vinegar is so addictive can! Its so super nice lah! I could die for it yo (: ZOHMG. I wanna eat again. *chomp*
Eating dinner now. Dunno what i'm eating. LOL :P
I'm wide awake now. Need. To. Study (: HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. What a change.
MARISSA ; XOXOOOOO
.____________. is a cute icon (: