MATHS EXAM KILLED MY BRAINS !
I hate Maths to the core! Edward, SAVE ME LUH. We're the Math haters united! :D Wth, like Man U or something. We are MH U (:
Anyways, I was like playing with the calculator after my paper. Teehees.
MATH EXAM WAS SUCH A DISTRACTION LUH.
The person in front of me was dancing, the person beside me was burping, the person behind me was laughing. Ohmg, I started laughing like mad too luh (:
After exam, Miss Au was like talking & talking. For like damn long, I couldn't wait to run out of the classroom luh. Grabbed my handphone >D
RUSH LIKE SHIT OUT OF SCHOOL.
Then this Shari ah. Waited for Heather and we had to wait with her and we missed SEVEN TRAFFIC LIGHTS YOW.
I was like damn anxious because I was holding Aloy up at the interchange.
Anyway, when Heather finally arrived I WHOOPED for joy. Walked damn fast with Mithra to interchange. Finally reached there.
Mithra said I smell like baby biscuit. Diao.
Then Aloy wasn't there, he was in Popular. Hahahaha, damn funny when he came down. I was like "Sorry sorry not my fault blame this person here made us miss so many traffic lights" then Shari was also talking so I think it sounded like gibberish. Hahaha.
WE HAD SEATS IN 238! :D HAHAHAHAHA. So happy ;D Sat right at the back again.
There was this super cute sign on the bus luh. DAMN FREAKING CUTE. Please Mind Your Head.
LOLLLLLLLL. Couldn't stop laughing. And we sat the handicapped bus.
Guess who was like 2 seats away from me? Gini, Ginny, Geeneeeee, Genie. Whatever her spelling is. The girl from twofour (:
SO EMBARRASSING LUH. hahaha, she was eating in the bus. ORHORRR (learnt from Nicole) she'll get fined ;D
Anywayyyys. Got off the bus by falling forwards. Stupid driver. Hahaha, just jambrake like that. I was like WOAHHHHHHHHHH.
Went home, had PIZZA for lunch ♥ Finally (:
Slept till 3.30. Woke up and washed hair. Studied geog while on the phone again. And I actually managed to absorb (: HAHAHA YAY ME (:
OH YEAH. This made me crack up REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL Bad.
NPCC = Naughty Police Catch Cockroach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
OH MY GOD. I swear that's funny *wipes tears from eyes*
Hahaha, yeah (: ZOHMG. Thanks Pineapple, for making me have a stomachache.
Yaaaaaaawn. I'm tired.
Tomorrow's geog exam yo.
MARISSA ; XOXO!
because you live. because you made me believe in myself
when nobody else could help ♥
WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
I LOST A FRIEND ;
I LOST A FRIEND ;