OMG TODAY WAS A SUPER FUN DAY ;D
Haha, okay let me see. First, I went for catechism class. There wasn't assembly so I went up with Zuriel first.
And the bloody door was locked, so the 2 of us were like outside, sweating like mad. Some more I was wearing black lah. Diao.
Thank God this lady came and opened the door for us. Zuriel & I set the air con temperature to 16 degrees secretly. Hahaha!
Class was fun. Stupid Daryl Cheng. Keep saying Chips Ahoy. LOL.
Uhhh. The topic for today was WHO AM I? As usual, every monkey of the class said their own names (that includes me) HAHAHA.
Christine the chicken finally gave me my LONG AWAITED LETTER. And guess what. It was full of crap. WTH. My letter to her (ages ago) was like SO NICE LAH :D
After catechism, went downstairs with Sam & Jessa & Daryl. Disturbed Daryl as usual, his cute little brother was at the grotto.
Saw Ryan, quickly ran to him to ask him how he was. His expression was damn hilarious lah. Anyways, he was solving a 3x3 rubik's cube.
Then stupid Daryl came and told him something about him being able to solve a 5x5 cube. etc etc. R.I kids. Sigh.
Talked for a while more, then went to Mac's to get a drink and Mag's double cheeseburger. Went to St Cecilia's for sectionals.
Choir started. I sat next to Bryan, Jessa.
Bryan's such an ASS LAH. He keeps asking me questions. Diao.
Keep sharing score with me too. Not that its a problem but...
David started, uh, screeching during Halleluia. Hahaha, that stupid squirrel (: HALLELUIA! WE PRAISE HIM! HALLELUIA! SING OUT WITH GLORY NOW! SING OUT IN JOY!
What the helll. Hahahaha, Bryan and I were laughing like mad lah.
Anyways. Lots of funny dialogues for CLVC. Lazy to type them all out ):
Mass was HILARIOUS.
I sat next to Fel, as usual. Aloy's hair wasn't as BAD as Felicia said it was lah. Hahaha, we both thought he was gonna serve the choir for communion but he didn't.
OMG, there was this part when the priest sang something, and the whole congregation didn't know how to sing back. It was damn funny lah. Couldn't stop laughing.
After mass, went to Bugis for dinner. My parents went to Yishun Dam at like 11pm. DIAO LAH. Firstly, I wanted to go home and STUDY for the time i had, then use the com for awhile.
Then they expect me to study when they insist I must be out with them at the time the vampires and bats come out to play .___.
SO DIAO RIGHT. Gosh.
Yeap. That's all I have. TOMORROW MEETING DAVID, practice again.
I realised that the words I use most nowadays are . .
- DIAO
- Pang seh!
- Z-OH MY GOSH!
- What the freak?
- Uhhhh...
Hahaha, so weird lah. Anyways. My eyes are getting blurred from blogging. Will BLOG TOMORROW YOZXZX ;D
MARISSA ; XOXO (: