SATURDAY IS OVER ):
Anyway. Don't cry cos its over, smile cos it happened! (:
Okay. Lemme see.
Catechism class was FUN ♥ Daryl kept going Chips Ahoy, Chips Ahoy. And this Edward did this really weird thingy on all the people in catechism class and their descriptions.
And I somehow became MARSA THE ROCKER. Hahahaha, there was
Zuriel The Zookeeper
Shane The Shame-Less
Ritchie The Rich
And more. Hahahaha, so bo liao lah they all. But it was a funny read (:
Anyway. We did this thingy about Constantine. And Marc was like "Who is Constantine?" And I was like "Uhhh, Bryan Cheong's middle name?" Monica laughed.
After Cat Class, we went to Delifrance to ta-pao Eclairs back to church to eat.
Then went to CLVC. I have one CLVC-Fact to state here.
Bryan Constantine Cheong runs damn bloody fast.
He forgot his robe and white top. So he ran back home. He lives at block 101 (whoops) which is near Braddell MRT and he ran back in like 10 minutes? Yeah. Damn fast lah. He came back dripping with sweat. Hahahaha.
Wore robes. Went up. Gave Angie her $20 hahaha.
Mass was alright. The organ was spoilt lah. Then there was this DAMN LOUD SOUND, and the speaker was like right above my head.
The sound was like
PRRAAACCCCCKKKK!
DAMN BLOODY LOUD CAN. I think I jumped like 10cm off the ground lah. Felicia got a shock too. Damn scary okay.
Mass went as per normal, again. Fr William Goh was damn loud during Homily.
Suddenly just shout, wa lau ehh. But it was kinda funny lah. Felicia and I were talking throughout the whole homily :x
Then the sound from the organ came again.
PRRAAACCCCCKKKK!
I died again. My heart almost stopped luh. Stupid organ :x
Aloy didn't serve communiun. They were just slacking on the altar. So good right x)
After mass, went to tpy central to eat dinner.
Then that was it. Diaoooo right. Some more its a Saturday leh. I should be having fun as much as possible before my parents nag about exam results on Tuesday luh.
I shall use the phone as much as possible before Tuesday
I shall use the computer as much as possible before Tuesday
I shall SMS as much as possible (uhhh, maybe not THAT much) before Tuesday
I shall go out as much as possible before Tuesday
I shall have all the fun in the world before Tuesday
YES. I SHALL (:
ily.