TODAY HAS TO BE MY SWAY DAY.
Firstly, when I was going to the bus stop this morning, I walked past BUVANA, like ohmfg.
She teaches in Guang Yang now and its like next to my bus stop.
SO SWAY RIGHT. First person I see is her -.-
Then, I went to school and we had retreat by FATHER SIMON :D HAHAHA.
Talked about Satanic Worship, ghost stories etc. Then the choir girls had to leave ):
Aurielle, Rebecca and I changed in class. SO EMBARRASSING CAN! So many people were there :O
Then went to AVA to get make up done. OMG, damn thick can!
Then we did warm ups, went to recording studio for the recording (:
And I had a nice long chat with Estella. And I almost died, after knowing what she knew :x
And Vienna knows too. OH CRAPPPP.
Then recording started, and we sang the School Song. We were ready to sing O Virgo, but then suddenly the cameraguy said "Okay, its a wrap."
And I was like WTH?
We wore like 60000 layers of make up, wore those painstaking court shoes that give terrible blisters, wore our entire choir gown, rushed the whole morning without eating, and that guy tells us we only needed to sing ONE SONG.
WTF. I wanted to like... RAWWWWR!
Anyway, after that we went to the toilet to take off our make up because we were dismissed (:
THE BLOODY TAPS WERE OUT OF ORDER! They cut off the water supply on the 2nd level!
I wanted to scream (I did)
HOW THE HECK were we supposed to remove make up without water?!?!?!
So i did the smart thing, heh. I went to the Staff Toilet to check out the taps, and they WERE WORKING! :D :D
So yay! But we didnt have make up remover so I went home looking like a panda
The eyeliner was like all over & smudged. I look like i just got punched by Daniel Wu -.-
Went home with Melissa Chan (: At least I wasn't a loner panda (:
Thats another SWAY thing today :D
Then, went home. Slept Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Used the phone :D
PTM ON SATURDAY :O I'M SO GONNA DIE CAN!
say it again for me