YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
Hello! Went to watch Speed Racers with Aloy today.
Cineleisure is a nice place (:
GUESS WHAT. We met Edward and his bunch of Flowering Friends xD HAHAHA.
We went to get the tickets first, and it was damn hot can! Hahaha. Then went up and down the escalators like a thousand times. I'm scared of heights! :O
Anyways, Speed Racers is a goddamn nice show can! Hahaha, some person sat on the wrong seat. So had to change places.
There was this super funny part when this really small boy did the __ sign to a stupid mean old man and we couldn't stop laughing lah.
SEE SEE ALOYSIUS WONG. I TOLD YOU IT WAS PLASTIC SURGERY! (: I'm such a good predicter yozxzxzxz :D
Then after the show, rush like mad to the toilet. Damn urgent. Saw Edward and his flower friends again. Their show ended on the exact same time as ours.
But no time to talk. We both needed the washroom. hahahaha x)
The show was 2 hours!
Took MRT back again. So sad right. Like so fast have to go home ): I wish the movie was like one and a half hours luh. Hahaha
Went home, stoned. Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd. Stoned again
Then stoned again. The used the phone (:
Then stoned. Then ate 1/8 of my dinner.
Stoned. Used the phone in the dark,
Thanks a BUNCH Aloysius for scaring the hell out of me. See, I was sitting on the floor in PITCH DARK, talking on the phone.
That Pineapple so bad lah! Hahaha x) Keep saying 'Dont turn around, wait got ghost." Then the cupboard that I was leaning on somehow became the backbone of the ghost and I'm sad to say, I was damnnnnn freaked out luh! :O
And I managed to feel my way in the dark and switch the lights on. Hahaha!
Nothing much to say. I'm too lazy to blog in details.
TOMORROW WE'VE GOTTA WEAR ROBES! :O
That means White Polo and Black Jeans for me again ): I'll look like an unripe banana. Nevermind, Fr William Goh is gonna be the celebrant for tomorrow, so we'll definitely be kept awake with his constant shouting.
REPLY TO TAGS (:
Monica : YOU WERE DANCING, MY DEAR. You were swaying from side to side and your hand movements were damn funny luh. Its okay to dance once in a while :P
Edward : WTH. You know I read it as "I think I fall in love with Aloy". and I was like WHAT THE TOOT. Then I saw "Crumpler" and I was like whewww. Hahaha. I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT EFFING MATHS QUESTION IN YOUR BLOG (:
YAWN. MARISSA ; XOXO
Its SATURDAY TOMORROW ;D
Catechism, CLVC & Mass are love!