Yesterday I was kinda pissed with David, he pang-sehed me!
He said meet at 2, I was there at like 12. Then he said, he couldn't come. Wth! I wanted to... RAWR. Bleah. Stupid squirrel.
Uhhh. Yesterday was a long day. Don't wanna talk about it. TOO LONG.
I love the clay aunty! She's so cute. I went to visit her with Aloy and she disfigured his face (: HAHAHAHA.
Daniel broke his voice again. And it sounds damn hot
what do you when it all falls apart?
Today had science exam. IT WAS SO DARN HARD ): I think I'm gonna freaking fail. DIE DIE DIE.
After school, I went gallanting with Christine (: We were in the interchange and I saw a bunch of pineapples for SALE! :P So I took a photo of them. But I'm lazy to upload. Yawn. I'm in such a hazy mood today.
Then we went to some blocks deep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside Nicole's house area, and we sat on the swings for like half an hour! Christine was so afraid the swing would not take her weight and it would BREAK ;D HAHAHA. She's so cartoon luh.
It was nice to swing on swings (: Such a long time since I did so. I felt like I could swing FOREVER. Swinging is nice (:
We were reading all the graffiti on the playground slides and stuff. It was so GROSS. People leave their numbers there for no reason :D
We wasted so much time :P But it was fun lah. Its a change from taking bus straight home :D
Anyways. Went home, slept. Used the phone while studying Literature, started laughing because of some Pineapple's contagious laughter.
FEET BECAME !@#$, Diao right.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA. I'm tired, just finished tuition.
I'm kinda upset about a misunderstanding yesterday ):
Sighhhhhh. I hope things clear up soon. I don't know how to concentrate on exams if problems like that are flying all over my head ):
Bye.
MARISSAAAA (: ; XOXO