I'M ALLOWED TO USE THE COMPUTER FOR 5 MINUTES!
and Cheers found the idiot that stole my money! YAYYYYY!
AND some OTHER idiot hacked into my MSN ._.
CLVC Camp in 6 days! OHMG I can't wait! Ohmg ohmg pack sleeping bag (:
Catechism Pre-Confi in 11 days! OHMG I can't wait either!! :D:D:D
But I can't wait for CLVC camp more :D I've been waiting for it since 2005 -.-
and David & I have to sing AGAIN (:
Father Val owes Natalie & I letterssss.
PEOPLE WHO OWE ME LETTERS! :
- Father Val.
- Nicole Fanflushing babbbeee (:
- The Pineapple under the seaaaaa :D
- GRACIA LIN ! :B my long long letterrrr!
- Bryan Cheong, you PROMISED a letter. (along with your screwed handwriting)
HAHA :D
I'm going for mass later :O
God knows when's the next time i will blog again ._.
Ismail is pure. Yes.
PURE GAY (:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i love you cherrypinkers (: