Arugh, I feel like changing my blog URL. Do you think I should change my blog URL? RAHHH. I don't know. And I'm trying to type properly like I used to, capital letters in the right places and all. My English is deteriorating ):
Anyways, the past few days have been fun!
Yesterday I missed school ): Cos i had to go KK Hospital for Spine appointment. Hahahaha, super fun. I love taking X-Rays! and I love my doctor Kevin Lim! (: He's like the nicest superest doctor in the world! :D
Yeap, my X-Rays were kinda okay. The degree didn't change much though D: Dr said I might have stopped growing already :O
Omg I'm gonna stay this height forever! :X WHATTHEFREAK! That's like super short, oh sheet. *sniff sniff* D:
and guess WHAT. Aloy and I go to the same hospital (KK Hospital), the same clinic (Clinic P) and same (drumroll) Spine doctor! Wheeeeeee! What a coincidence ayee! :P
His case not as bad as mine thoughhh (:
Today was fun. I didn't run for choir cos Mrs Seah didn't allow me to, heh.
After choir, cheong-ed home to go to churchhhh :B
On the way there I met Christopher in the bus 159. Then actually I was meeting Christine lah, then when I smsed her to say Christopher was on the same bus as me she was like "OMG!"
wth. Hahahaha.
Then i talked to him, then I could smell Mentos from him so i was like "Ehhh never give me sweet!" jokingly, and he thought it was for real so he really gave me, lol! I felt so bad!
Niaamind, then he walked in the rain and I felt so bad again cos Christine actually had an extra umbrella ):
Cat class was fun. We watched this movie about Homosexual, Sex, Gays, AIDS and Prejudice. It was called Philadelphia and it was really good! Educational. I love the courtroom scenes, so challenging and it really gets your brains working :O
After class, met Bangar. Talk talk talk. Then had choir practice and SOMEONE was supposed to give me a letter but zhao before I came? Who ah, I wonderr..
THE LOFT WAS FREEZING COLD. Omg, I almost died! I was like clutching Felicia's arm throughout mass :O
then the funniest-est-est-est thing happened.
Aloy had an accident on the altar. Again.
Hahahahaha, I couldn't stop laughing (whoops). He dropped the cap of the glass bottle used to keep the wine or whatever (okay lah, I'm noob at altar stuffs :X) and it rolled under the table with a boom boom boom.
Then i was like "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." then Felicia was like "Oh...My...God.." and she was holding her head. Then i looked at Joshua Bangar and he was looking at me and smiling and shaking his head, LOLLLL.
then I realised Nicole, Joanne, Natalie, Ariaga and Michelle ALL saw the thingyy. they were like talking to me about it after mass :O
AND FATHER VAL EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER ):
wth. A priest. A PRIEST. PLEASE!
studying tomorrow in church :B
WOMBAT! :B