baby,
i love you
and i never wanna let you go (:
hahahaha wheeeee! :D i'm finally using the computer again (:
let's seeeeee. nothing interesting has happened these few days thoughhhh ):
so i have like nothing to blog about :O OMG isn't that a miracle?
heh. i finally finished Nicole's letter and my hand almost fell offfff.
SOME PEOPLE still owe me letters hurhhh! (:
I HATE YEARS 2012 AND 2014!
I HATE IT SO MUCH!
I DON'T WANT IT TO COME ):
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I CAN SO PREDICT YEARS 2012 AND 2014!
AND ITS NOT GONNA BE GOOD ):
*bimbotic scream* they're playing Love Today on 987! woohoooo!
maybe its time i changed my blogsong. after all, SOME PEOPLE immediately stop it when they enter my blog .____.
BLUBBLUBROARROAR.
i'm a lion fish (:
hehhhhh. i ♥ weekends. this weekend's gonna be especially embarrassing :x
ASSUMPTION MASS ON FRIDAY'S GONNA BE THE BOMB! :D
gotta cancel maths tuition wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
TAG REPLIES :B
john : yes i know what you meant. i waved to dwayne so i didn't dao him but yes maybe i dao-ed you. but what does it matter anyway right?
liza : yessssssss! i miss sleepover like balls! hahahaha and you quarrelling with aloy is gonna be missed so much too! and me climbing over you in the middle of the night to get my handphone ): awwwwwww.
P.S i love you ♥