HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! :B
teacher's day celebration was super fun. the skits were so damn cute!
I love Ariaga's parts in the play. damn funny!
"why can't we just hug treeeeees?"
LOL! I couldn't stop laughing luh. and Taizi is so hilarious too! :P
Mass was cool. Father Simon celebrated (:
the story he told was super funny.
"shhh, the bishop is downstairs."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG. Father Simon rocks :D
I was actually hoping for Father Val to celebrate mass but noooo ): So saddddddd.
I sat with Christineee (: so we were like fooling around during massssss.
i love mass!
omg and i heard that there are Altar Girls in Church Of Christ The King (:
SO COOL RIGHT.
Cheryl didn't come to school ): So it was exceptionally quietttt. hehhhs.
we got our report books! I got 19 points for N Level ): so lowwww D:
GET WELL SOON, RETARD (:
dont pangseh me tomorrowww :B