hellooooo! (:
I'm actually still very lazy to blog but hey, i'm still here! :O
omg today EP was gay :B
Shari and Mithra were talking about ORAL SEX :X hahahah, omg omg my mind is so highly contamintated.
sorry monica about the jellybean thingy, i'm just super lazy to bring it to school D:
gaaaaah. I'm not going to school tomorrow ):
cos i've got my spine appointment at TTSH. yayy! i get to take X-rays again! (: so fun. except for the stripping down to your undies part. hahahaha eeyerr!
I LOVE CELESTINE EMMANUEL MY FUCKFACE MENSES PARTNER ♥
hehhhhs. we are sitting next to each other and yet we still write letters.
instant letters from cheryl are LOVEDDD.
Wombats are HOT.
wombat wombat wombat ♥ so sexxxayyye (:
I LOVE WOMBAT, SO CUTE!
SHINE JESUS SHINEEEEEE (:
i miss Deidre lah. so sad she's migrated D:
i love sundays like fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk.
:D