LAY APOSOLATE DINNER WAS SO FUN! :D
Cheryl & I hung out with Joshua & Moses throughout the dinner, those two are really funny dudes, alright. Hehs, anywayyy. Sat with Felicia, Anna, Suzanna, Cheryl :D
Yeap, the place was SUPER noisy. like super noisy, till Joshua, Moses, Cheryl & I had to go out of the restaurant to talk. wth, hahahaha.
Yeap, the place was SUPER noisy. like super noisy, till Joshua, Moses, Cheryl & I had to go out of the restaurant to talk. wth, hahahaha.
WE CAMWHORED! :O imagine that.
The ghost behind us is MOSES. Hahahaha, that crazy ass.
Omg, Joshua doesn't look like himself here :O
OHMYGOD. look at where Joshua's hand is :O
I think this is a nice picture (:
And Joshua was the one who actually suggested taking pictures, how unexpected :P
We actually spent three quarters of the dinner outside the restaurant cos of the noise and for the fact that we wanted to talk :O
anyways, the place is SUPER cheenaaaa! rawrh. so deesgarsteeng! (c) Mr Lim.
yeap. aiya the games were super lame lah.
FIND A BELT AND PUT INTO PLASTIC BAG!
ONE EZ LINK CARD!
ONE CHURCH BULLETIN!
ONE WATCH!
ONE PACKET OF UNOPENED TISSUE!
damn sian, can't even eat dinner in peace.
but it ended kinda fast ): in fact it's still on now, but we went off early.
yeahhhhhhhh.
i'm super tired. blog longer tomorrow :D