the smile on your face,
lets me know that you need me.
there's a truth in your eyes,
saying you'll never leave me.
the touch of your hand says you'll catch me
wherever i fall.
you say it best when you say nothing at all ♥
omg retarded day :X
the fun obviously starts in school :D
D&T was damn fun, I love my Homohusband and Christineeee! Leticia was like asking for hot guy's number and Christine immediately shouted "JERRY AND CHRISTOPHER!"
lol. But didn't give their numbers, I scared they come whack me :X or worse still, call GANG :O
We were fooling around throughout D&T.
and the PRO aka MARISSAWESOME :B did the hot glue gun thingy (: heh. COME ON. I've been doing that since i was in Primary 1, let the PRO DO! :D
Christine burn her hand sia :O
hehhh. then Leticia sneeze like one siacharbo sia. omg hahahah then after she sneeze she'll be like "EXCUSE MEEEEEEEE!" lol! damn funny.
NO ASSEMBLY TODAY LAH ): then Ms Au took our PC & Assembly period for science again luhh, damn sian. then she made me stay back for drawing the ray diagram lah, so I missed lunch D: I was hungry like SHIT lahhh ):
then went for remedial on an empty stomach and found out Ms Syde was relieving our class! WHEEEEEEEEEE! we got released early :P yayyyy! like half an hour (:
then after that i walked home with Monicaaaaaaaa darling (:
walked to Aloy's block cos I wanted the song Disenchanted by MCR. Then after that, Monica tried going out to the carpark and she shouted "ALOYSIUS WONG!" and then this dog started barking.
then I was like "omg! That dog's name is Aloysius Wong, hahahah!" then the dog continued barking. So I was like walking towards the lift saying "Hey, lets go say hi to the dog Aloysius Wong..." then suddenly the lift door opened in front of me and out came (drumroll) Aloy! Hahahahaha, I almost screamed cos I got a heart attack :O
then he sent me the song! yayyyy thanks! :D
anywayyyy. after that i went home alone (:
bathed. slacked. studied. and here i ammmmmm! DAMMIT! my blogsong is so stuck in my head, dammit. Emma Roberts is the bomb! hahahah
NO MORE OLYMPICS! that means Incredible Tales next Sunday!
yesterday's Army Days was SUPER hilarious. omg gayyyyyyy! :]
& I STILL LOVE YOU! :B