DONT STOP MY BLOGSONG I BEG YOU.
ITS SUPER NICE,
YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO IT :D
SUNDAYS ALWAYS ROCK :B
I had a lift from Stephen to Nativity Church today (: It was kinda okay. But as usual, I was waiting for it to end.
The score Rise Up, Sheperd and Follow! is such a shit score ): I hate it! How Cheryl can like it, I don't understand at all. Fel and Suzanna pang-sehed us! They sat a row behind me D:
Cabbed back with the usual people. Bryan and Cheryl. Bryan and I were like camwhoring at the back of the cab and I swear he looks so 'glam' in 99.99999...% of the photos (:
Lazy to post the photos luhhh ):
Anyway, then went to church. Cheryl and I went to watch Aloy do the altarboy training, wa lau damn fierce lah. He shout until so loud the whole church can echo sia. Hahahahah okay lah okay lah. Normal lah can? :P
Then I studied at the back of the church in DARKNESS. Then Father Val gave me heart attack cos at first it was so quiet and dark and suddenly he was behind me "HELLO MARISSA!" Hahahahah, I almost screamed :X
Then John came, then Ryan Po, the Christopher Oh. OHHHHH! :D
I studied for like 2 freaking hours and I felt like an owl cos I was in the dark.
Then it started raining like sheet. Then they finished class, so we went to Father Val's office for awhile and we stole chocolate again Before that, we were walking through the hall and it was pitch dark and i was DAMN scared of ghosts and Aloy was like "BOO!" then he scare me lah! SO MEANNNN! I wanted to sleep but Father Val kept asking me who Aunty Joanna was so I couldn't ):
Then Aloy had to go off to see cars with his dad.
So Cheryl, Liza and I went to rent St Matthew's room to study. Finally, air con! Actually we didn't even need airconditioning cos the room was so freaking cold thanks to the stupid rain,
then (thank GOD!)
Aloy came! Hahahaha i actually got a heart attack :D
Then he so mean leh! Go and let us watch this stupid scary video, Cheryl almost screamed the church down :O I didn't really watch it though.
Oh yeah.
JERRY IS MY BESTFRIEND (:
hehhh. don't ask me how that came about, he just suddenly appeared to be my bestfriend. Hahahaha damn funny lah. It all started when Cheryl called him .__.
anyway. We slacked a lot after that. And we took this retarded video. hahahaha of aloy, me, liza and cheryl. It's in my phone so if you wanna experience our unglamness you can ask me.
Then 7 o clock came, everyone went home with hugs from me :D AWWW HOW NICE!
Ate SUBWAYYY (ate fresh) MELT :D
omg. the show Army Days on Arts Central now is SO HILARIOUS. its about gay singaporeans going to army and suffering like shait. hahahaha.
I NEED MY FXCKING CIP! ):
iloveyou♥