Yayyyyy! Today's the 26th! Hehhhh ;D
in the morning i was praying for it to rain cos i didn't wanna go for assembly :D But it didn't rain. During school hours it rained, wth. So sway __!
omg omg. I told Christine this super lame sick joke about the school cleaner and the feather duster, and she didn't get it for like 5 minutes.
then she finally got it (at the swayest place) at the CCTV camera! wth right, then she was rolling all over the floor I had an unintended free show :X
i love my menses buddy. lol! :P
Oh yeah we watched Mr Bean's Holiday. Super funny, laugh until we cry sia. Especially at the part when he was singing opera and asked the cute boy to pretend to die and stuff, hahahaha!
AND AND AND . great accomplishment. I finished my maths worksheet FIRST in class! And all correct answers! Which was why I could be released earlier.
yayyyy i finished a math worksheet quicker than MONEEKA!
hehehehehe. omg i'm obsessed with this song. my NEW blogsong :D
the words are so nice :D :D
:B HOMOHUSBAND!
we won't disperse i swearrrrr :P
and some idiots will just wake up at 3am to watch soccer.
sigh. when will they ever learn?
(: