you have been the onejust for me .
W0kayyy. I think i'm gonna start posting those kinda pictures before every blog post again, hahaha i don't know why but its getting to me again.
school was BORING today. i have my official title under class commitee. I'm in charge of reporting to Ms Au of the people who pon class and the people who talk back to teachers, so diao right. i wanted to be in charge of usage of handphones but its Marilyn's post. nyahaha.
anyway, on my first day on the job, Gayathiri & Priya ponned class. hahahah,
Petrina , Marilyn and myself had to go around school looking for them during english class and we reported to Ms Au and i felt kinda bad cos they were my friends but oh well.
after reporting, Ms Au went to tell Ms Jo Teo (DM) and it was kinda scary cos she came into class and lectured us about all the ponning nonsense.
it was so freaky cos she was next to my table and i was so scared of her ):
Art was crazayyyye! expected to get a horrible shelling from Mrs Ng cos a whole handful of us didn't bring our art homework (and that includes the paikia, me) and we ended up sitting on the com lab floor and talking the period away.
ahahahaha and Mrs Ng asked "So, who here got boyfriend?" then Yiru and Velda were like "tyn! tyn got boyfriend, ROBERT TAN!"
hahahaha and Robert Tan is Kang Lao Shi's husband hahahahah
then leticia was like "MARISSA MARISSA GOT!"
then Marissa was like "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
then leticia tiao kang go and say louder "MARISSA GOT BOYFRIEND!"
so embarrasssiinnnggg!
hahaha missed recess because of commitee meeting, was STARVING throughout literature.
pujadada. rahhhhh.
after school i cheong-ed to interchange with pendeh Cheryl (: cos aloy was like waiting there since the beginning of time (sorry) and then Cheryl started again "IS JERRY SERVING TODAY? IS HE? IS HE?" lollll. no wonder people pretend not to know her in public.
lucky Aloy didn't start talking about the coffin thing again or i'll laugh damn loudly and embarrass the world.
anyway, went home and stoned. did work, had chinese tuition :B
aloy's not serving this saturday! D: and so he can't see the FABULOUS display CLVC's gonna do in the loft, hahahahs. awww what a waste.
no more laughing during communion :D
anyway I CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY (:
sleepover, baby! wheeeeee and fireworks at marina bayyyy! :D
and its ♥Fel my gay partner's birthday this sunday! gonna get her a nice nice NICE present :D
;P bribe? nahhhh.
GOODBYE MY LOVER ♥
the phrases highlighted in red are so sweeeet! :D
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
omg so nice right, sniff sniffiielurrbeuuzxzxzxzx (: omg twitttt.