Calefare & First Class are such hilarious shows, omg. I can just die laughing! (:
I just got back from Mt Pleasant Animal Hospital with my dad and my dog Million. There was this cat there that died, the family was like crying like mad behind me.
Million's got heat rash, the doctor gave us this anti-biotic thing for him and that + consultaion was $66. WTH RIGHT!
School was kinda freaky today. Cos they were all talking about ghost stories and weird spooky stuff happening in the D&T block, I was so freaked out during english!
Many of us are scared of mirrors. Not scared, like I have the fear of looking into the mirror at night when you're alone and seeing somebody/something other than your own reflection. Brrr. Thinking about it makes my hair stand on end :O
BUT BUT BUTTTTT. The movie idea is still on. Christine said after exams, maybe Aloy, Cheryl, Christopher can go over to Cheryl's house and watch horror shows! WHOOO! But i bet Cheryl will scream before the show even starts :X HEHHH.
I wanna watch Fourbia! Heard from Velda its freaky :X
But Christine wants to bring the CD called Bloody Mary. Ughh.
After school, met Daryl & Aloy at interchange. Christine the fucktard pang sehed me can! OMG SMACK HER BOOBS! Daryl look so skinny in his RI uniform can, I hate him! RAHHH.
Somemore so tall aye Cheryl :D
I went home, ate and studied. Tuitioned. Then went hospital.
Then here i ammm.
NANNY DADDY IS SUCHA NICE SHOW :D