Chinese EOY today sucked ): Christine is damn funny please. She used the spare chinese fullscap and wrote NO AIR, then she showed it to me during the exam hahaha!
Lucky never get caught :X
Let me tell you the most hilarious story. Fiq cut her hair damn damn short, and Jo Teo didn't allow her to wear the IJ uniform cos she looked EXACTLY like a guy, and she actually had to wear St Andrew's Uniform! OMG! Damn funny!
The only student in IJ wearing pants O: COOL NESS!
Anyway, I'm SO gonna fail chinese. Dont need to say ): I'm gonna retain! WAAA!
After school, Christine & I waited for Cheryl to finish her listening compre exam. We were taking retarded elephant videos in the canteen hahaha! And played with Angie's phone (:
Then we went to Mac's, then Aloy came. I saw his St Andrews uni and wanted to laugh like shit hahaha! Then omg we saw Julian, Wai Mun & Chris in Mac's. Almost died laughing cos we were just saying "What if Julian comes..." And suddenly he appeared O:
Hehhh, freaky spooky :P
There was this super hilarious Maris Stella guy, he wear his shorts damn bloody high, he looked like some kinda toot (no offence Ashton) and I couldn't stop laughing! OMG. According to Aloy my face was damn red. Like tomato :X
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I'm laughing again! HAHAHAH.
Then Jerry came, he didn't want to come into Mac's so Cheryl & I had to fetch him from outside. So lame right. Anyway, he came in the end.
Then after that, he wanted to take 238 home with Aloy & me, but then he went back to Cheryl (awww.) Cos Aloy was like persuading him :X LAMESHEEEET.
Went home, ate some shit thing, slept for awhile.
Woke up, had math tuition. Boring. Everyone knows I'm gonna fail math anwayy.
OH YES! I can stop dieting already! :D
Cos Aloy's FINALLY heavier than me (: yay! But that doesnt mean I can go overloading like TEN TIMES OF GAYATHIRI or something :X :X
And Jerry's like super famous on my friendster. Cos like Cheryl & Christine both put a picture of themself & Jerry as primary photo on friendster, and both of them are on my featured friends so it looks so funny cos there's like THREE JERRY FACES on my featured friend now :O
Famousa Mr Pandaaaaaa~
I ♥ FM STATIC & WE THE KINGS
The sex bomb puh lease! I can't think of ANY song both bands sang that isn't nice O: (L)(L)
Its finally Saturday tomorrow :D
Moment Of Truth }
Here we are, in the best years of our lives.
With no way of knowing, when the
Wheel'll stop spinning cause we don't
Know where we're going,
And here we are, on the best day of our lives.
And it's a go, lets make it last, so cheers you
All to that, 'cause this moment's never comin' back
I used to know her brother, but I never
Knew I loved her, 'till the day she laid her
Eyes on me. Now I'm jumpin' up and down,
She's the only one around, and she means
Every little thing to me
I've got your picture in my wallet, and your
Phone number to call it, and I miss you more,
Whenever I think about you,. I've got
Your misc tape in my Walkman, been so
Long since we've been talkin' and in a few
More days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever
And here I am, on the west coast of
America and I've been tryin' to think for weeks of
All the ways to ask you, And now
I've brought you to the place, Where I've
Poured my heart out, a million times, for a million
Reasons, To offer it to you
I used to know her brother, but I never
Knew I loved her, 'till the day she laid her
Eyes on me. Now I'm jumpin' up and down,
She's the only one around, and she means
Every little thing to me
I've got your picture in my wallet, and your
Phone number to call it, and I miss you more,
Whenever I think about you,. I've got
Your misc tape in my Walkman, been so
Long since we've been talkin' and in a few
More days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever
I used to know her brother, but I never
knew I loved her, 'till the day she laid her
Eyes on me. Now I'm jumpin' up and down,
She's the only one around, and she means
very little thing to me