HELLO! I'm kinda in a bad mood now ): Tell you guys later.
Yesterday was the usual, had catechism class (combined) and lots of fights after class, and somehow Aunty Angelina said that Daniel was my best friend and I stood there looking blur, and yeah.
CLVC was normal. There were only 2 tenors. No Bryan, thus no letter :/ 3 months lah dey!
After mass, had dinner with Cheryl, Aloy & my mum. Then we went for Dominic's grandfather's wake at Bishan. He passed on cos of this fall he had and he was actually in the hospital for quite a while, and he lived to a ripe old age, 98 years old! :O
We stayed downstairs for a while, looked out for people we knew. So far we only knew Father Loiseau, Jessa and family, Dom himself, Justina, Lizzi, Iggy and Randy.
Cheryl, Dom, Justina and myself went up to Dom's house to play mahjong. I didn't play, so I just sat around with Justina watching the others play.
Cheryl laughed until her wound split! Started bleeding and I was shouting for tissue paper.
Play play play, then Aloy & I took 410 back to bishan interchange. Met my mum there, took 13 and went home ):
This morning, woke up at 7.45 to bathe and stuff, then met Cheryl & Christine at Mac's to do CIP. Ate breakfast, then we went to book a room to put our bags in while we were doing CIP.
Ends up we were helping out with the Yellow Ribbon Project in church! Hahaha.
It was actually kinda fun, I paired with Christine. Cheryl could do all the talking by herself.
One guy actually gave a $10 note, Christine and I were like "WOAH!", he's paying that much for a ribbon. Hahahaha! x)
Our box was really light cos we had SO MANY notes! Like, omg.
Then Aloy came and helped out too.
After that, we went to eat. Then collected Lester's birthday cake. Which was super chocolatey!
Then while waiting for Cheryl to finish class, we joined the Loser's Corner. Hahaha, consisting of Jacob (Bangar), Michael, Christine, Amanda and myself. Newcomer, MARC! Hahaha.
Loser's Corner is a super fun club can! Hahaha. Jacob is super funny luh. We even had a small sign saying LOSERS CORNER and pasted it on the table which was our so-called Signpost.
Then Jacob started advertising for Ribena, hahah LOL!
Cheryl finished class, then we stayed in St Matthews to study all the way. It started raining! And my phone has no money so I couldn't reply anyone's messages or answer any calls. So annoying! I miss SMSing! Rahhhhhh. Its like 3 more days till I get to top up my prepaid card. How to survive? Humphh.
I studied Literature. FUN FUN FUN! But had so many notes to write ): and I replied Joanne + Natalie's letters! Yay me! Finally punctual!
After that, we went out before mass ended.
Met (misfortunately) Joshua. He talked to me again, and as usual, I didn't want to listen. So I was like nodding my head and going yeah yeah yeah while he was telling me all his old grandmother stories. If ONLY Aloy said something to get him away :X
Then Cheryl, Gab, Aunty Jocelyn, Aloy and myself walked out of church, and I got wet! ): I didn't wanna get wet.
Then walked to interchange with Aloy, waited for 238 to come, then met my mum for dinner.
MY MUM PISSD ME OFF. She loves to PRY into every single thing I do.
she likes the people I HATE.
and she hates the people I LOVE.
Annoying.
ARUGH.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESTER!
hope you enjoyed the tiramisu that we bought!
yum.