HELLO!
Okay before I start talking crap, I firstly wanna say a huge SHOUTOUT to my ultimate favourite : DRACO MALFOY!
And why? Cos its his BIRTHDAY TODAY! Happy Birthday Thomas Andrew Felton! I LOVE YOU! (: If you dont act in the next Harry Potter movie I shall just commit suicide, I swear.
So I wanna dedicate this wonderful hot hot haaaaaawt video to you! :D
Whoooooot. Enjoy. Mithra dont bother watching :P
Yeah anyway. This morning I saw Johnathan Fan! Ahaha and he waved to me and he actually said he doesnt know me -.- Uhh right.
School was damn boring. Christine made me laugh with the Chapatti thing during Altar Boys Training yesterday, omg damn hilarious. I wanna laugh right now :X
D&T sucked. Gosh. I couldn't even talk to Monica o.O
After school, met Cheryl & Aloy. Then we MRT-ed to J8 to get the present for ahem :D SO EXPENSIVE CAN! I'm like going totally absolutely broke this week, so many people's birthday! And I have yet to pay for the cake O: Gosh!
You better LOVE us for the wonderful super-ex present okay! But I dont mind, I mean, someone's birthday comes once a year, I dont mind spending an amount ;)
Yeah, then Cheryl ate and we followed her. Then we went home and they were so mad at me cos I didn't wanna take 57 back with them. Cos like J8 is a 10 minute walk away from my house, and if I took 57, I would end up at Guangyang and I would have to walk backwards and that would take what, 20 minutes?
So yeah. I got scolded by Cheryl ): Sorry babe!
Went home, had an unexpected SMS from someoneeee :P Hahahah.
I'm hungry. Haven't eaten lunch/dinner. I dont intend to. I have to be lighter than Aloy by the end of this year, or else he would have to be lighter than me :D
SET!