I'm FINALLY blogging again!
Hahaha this morning I wanted to strangle my dog, cos he started barking damn loudly at 9am while i was still sleeping. Arughhh. Annoying.
Left the house super late, thought I would be like the last to reach there, but ends up I was the first. Aloy came second, then Cheryl came, and guess what, CHRISTINE OVERSLEPT! :O Like, omg. Slap me now.
Then we went to church, Cheryl & I went to watch training again. Joshua SAYSON came late ): I was looking forward to seeing him hahaha.
Anywayy, all the altar boys came out cos meeting ended early. Borrowed Dom's phone for, ahem ahem. Cough cough Randy cough cough 's number cough cough (:
Bangar was there -.- Damn diao cannnn! Then after training, Christine & I went to grotto to finish up our D&T painting. Joshua Sayson (who I shall now on address as Babboon) came to help us too! And used his babboon skills to help me paint the star yellow (:
Omg, let me tell you something super funny.
Christine & i ORDERED Mac's! And Mac's is just directly opposite church! OMG WE'RE SUCH LAZY PIGS I SWEAR! The man who brought the food was like -.-!
Then class ended, we went to St Matthew's to study. Liza didn't join us and I got my black marker back! Hahaha!
Then Aloy got so angry with Cheryl cos she kept shouting at him to go and call for Mac's Delivery (again) and he didn't want to, then Cheryl shouted like damn loud and Aloy was like "EH YOU THINK I DOG AH?!" SO SCARY LAH! omg.
I got St Pat's fullscap! (: (: from Dwayne! Thanks alot manzxzx.
Study study study, and we were INVADED BY MARC & JOHN & DWAYNE! :O hahaha, Marc started tying his hair :X He looked damn gay! One ugly girl. Heh, whoops!
Then Dwayne gave me KIT KAT! Thanks man, again (: Then Aloy left early ): So sad aye. His dad came to pick him up.
Then we did this stupid dance around the room with So Close by Jon McLaughlin :D Dwayne videoed it and I look like a crazy fat elephant D:
PUHLEASE. HHF Dance, so funny.
Then we went down after mass, hung around with Dwayne and listened to his super heavy hardcore metal music, omg I thought I was gonna get possessed or something. No offence yaw.
omg omg read this. I SAW JESMOND AFTER MASS. My heart stopped for 5 seconds. I saw his dad and recognised him, then I saw his mum. Jesm saw me too but he didn't do anything. My heart stopped, I SWEAR. Omg, scared the shit out of me. He looks like a mat! Gosh. And he's so tall now. I still can't get over the shock. My heart is like thump thump thump.
The song SO WHAT by P!nk is like the hottest song to me now. Hahaha, and Aloy too.
Went to eat dinner with my mum, she was like nothing happened at all. Weird, but anyway. Ta-paoed Subway Melt for dinner. FINALLY!
I miss using the phoneeeeee.
IMMA GOING BROKE THIS WEEK, THANKS BESTFRIEND.
hahahah and that wasn't sacarstic, I swear (:
waiting for your call :B