OMG I swear Benjamin is damn funny! There was this quiz he did on the friendster bulletin board and the question was :
" Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?"
and his answer was : "I'm a great kisser."
EGO MUCH! Oh my zatch.
Anyway. School was funny today. Cheryl was absent ): Sick with fever.
Leticia & I keep cheong-ing for the locker, damn stupid luh. This kinda thing also cheong.
Anyway after school we went to subway. Then Christine & I were just saying "What if we see Waimun..." Then suddenly he just appeared!
But i think he looks like a hamsterrr (:
And Christine thinks he's DAMN HOT O: Hahahah, a hot hamster :X
I DOWAN GO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Jerry called me while I was sleeping today. I wanted to kill the phone. It rang damn loudly into my ears and when i looked at it his face appeared cos of contact picture, then I answered.
Lame shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Hahahaha bestfriend lah. Lame - Same :D
TAG REPLIES ;)
Ismail : Yeah man! We've GOT to meet up during the holidays! I miss all your gay rubbish with Darius & the gang. Wheeee! Neoprints again okay! :D
Ning : RUBBISH LAH. Ismail never liked me lah, RIGHT ISMAIL?! :P Why? You jealous he dowan go out with you hurh, hahah joking! :D
Tyn : yeap! I (L) my same-music-taste buddy, tyn-o! :B Lol, new nickname.
Oh yeah one more thing :D
I LOVE SEX.
christine forced me.