*sniff sniff*.
Firstly, I wanna say RIP to Dominic's Grandfather who passed away yesterday morning. I'm so sorry for the loss, aye, Dom. I MIGHT go for the wake alright.
I've missed 2 days of school ): I've been sick. And who passed it to me? Hmmm. I have NO idea at all aye. (wink wink)
I can't talk properly! My throat hurts like sheeeeeet. And today's early day, and Chinese Oral day too. Rahhhhhhh, i can't believe i'm missing it. And omg, Mid Autumn Festival too! SHIT! D:
anyway. I'm kinda annoyed. Rahhhh. I hate people who write about other people indirectly on their blogs and friendsters and MSN and whatever crap, and make themselves seem like the victim and so innocent, bloody annoying.
and then they just LOVE to talk about the things their friends do that they hate so indirectly, arughhh. so ANNOYING! :X
eeeee. I have to go doctor later ): I dowan to go. I dowan to have anymore medication luhhh.
I feel so lethargic ):
and i have TUITION later. wth D:
I'll probably blog again later.
(edit)
Ohmygosh, something is wrong with me. I keep playing the song Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes over and over again, just because I want to listen to the part Travis says "Can't keep my hands, my hands, my HA-UH, my hands"
at around.. uhhh, (checks iTunes) 00.36 seconds of the first chorus :D
IDK WHY, but it sounds SO NICE TO ME. and the lyrics says "HA-UH MY HANDS".
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so hot :P
on Wednesday I asked Mithra how to pronounce ha-uh and her answer was :
HA HOO?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! i wanted to die laughing. That crazy bitch :X
Going doctor now ):
(edit)
Would you believe it. The doctor isn't in -.- I have to go back at 4 plus when the secretary calls my house, wth. Waste my time ):
oh yes!
Liza, Cheryl, Aloysiussss!
Go to this URL, and please dont kill meee :X cos i love you guys :X :X :X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcqZe2YzlqM
yay!
(edit)
Back from doctor's. I got anti biotics, again ): SICKENING! And its in PILL FORM! wth, I can't swallow pills for crying out loud.
and dammit, my grandmother's using the phone & i need to use it to call my mum but to her, talking crap to her toa payoh aunties are much more important than her grand daughter's need to call her mum regarding the medication given.
BLAH. I have tuition ): but the medicine makes me drowsy. how am i supposed to go for tuition that way? BLAH. Save me. BLAH.
Grandmother still hogging the fxcking phone.
BLAH
:X
(edit)
Fantabulous. Tuition's in 5 minutes and i just finished eating my DROWSY medication and I'll prolly fall asleep during tuition.
AND!
I just found out the meaning of the word
DICKHEAD = Guys whose minds are filled with porn and sick thoughts and they just wanna get under some hot girl's skirts (c) Addie.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
that means i know of MANY dickheads! :O
heh.
(edit)
I'm feeling worse than ever after tuition ):
Body aching.
Eyeballs are burning, seen too many numbers.
I can't walk properly, my joints are like stiff.
My eyelids are closing, damn tired. Drowsy medicine ):
I want to sleep at 9 + today.
D:
I hope i can go cat class tomorrow.