This morning I didn't want to wake up when my alarm went off at 10am. But then I remembered the Children's Mass i had to go for at church, so I got out of bed.
Met Aloy on bus 238, 335K, man! Hahaha. Walked to church in the HOT HOT sun ):
Met Christine, Cheryl, John & Christopher. Then we went into church to get seats and it was so crowded, like omg. We sat in the front portion of the left side.
Sat with Jacob, then Benedict came.
Mass was noisy luh. So many small kids crying all over the place. And Father John Sim was like speaking CHINESE! Damn funny.
After mass, went to eat with John, Christopher & Cheryl at Long John's. John bought this disgusting shrimp thing *bleargh* but I ate it anyway. With spicy cheese *pukeesss*. Then we went toilet.. Not TOGETHER, but you know. We just went O:
Then went back to church with Leticia.
We stoned for a damn long time luh :D Hahaha. Then I was walking around church without my shoesss! LOLLL! Then Leticia took video. So paiseh! Omg :X
Then after that, classes finished. Met Jerry & Donovan & Maurice. Talk talk talk. Then Aloy came downstairs, then we went to take St Matthew's room (lor) :P
Did science, I HATE electricity man. Rahhhh. Wrote on RI paper :) :)
THEN. Leticia went to buy her smoke tube? Forgot what it was called. LOL. Then she was like trying it out in the room and I had to cover Aloy's face. LOLLL DAMN FUNNY! x)
Wanted to confiscate Aloy's PSP cos he play play play like got no tomorrow sia. Rah!
Then after that walked to interchange with Aloy, leticia, Junjie and Lynette. Went to find my mother. Ate SUBWAY dinner. Me fat ):
Went home.
WATCHING F1! DAMN NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :B
Aloy just told me something damn funny.
He said he read something in the newspaper about if you have sex or something, then you jump for like a few hours? Then you'll become pregnant -.- (This applies to girls only)
LOL! DAMN FUNNY PLEASE. I think I grow 10 pack today. I laugh so much.