Today was an okay day.
School was alright, we went to the chapel in the morning.
During Geog, Celestine and i were writing this whole list of song phrases that sounded damn wrong, if you wanna see it just ask me, I'll let you see it (: Its super hilarious, I swear.
And SOMEBODY please stop Celestine from humping everything she sees! She was humping the table, the chair, her pencilcase, her CJ7 keychain, gosh I was so embarrassed :X
I FAILED MY MATH TEST BY 2 MARKS! OMG. Freeeeak. And I thought I would pass this time round ):
I bet Aloy's gonna do super well for EOYs and I'm just gonna be a retaining freak.
EHHH, after school I walked to interchange with Miho. Then we went to Popular to get her brother's chinese handbook and the pens that she wanted. Then I went to Cheers to buy my Teenage Magazine :D
Then met Aloy, went home.
After that, bathed & all. Went to church for mass with Christine & Cheryl. Met John there, and I couldnt help but rant all to him, hahaha sorry about that.
Then Christine came, Cheryl came.
Big commotion.
I don't wanna talk about it.
I wanna thank John & Dwayne for being there. I love you guys.
After that, went home in a bad bad BAD mood. And I'm positively gonna die tonight, under the hand of my mother.
FXCK CAN!