Today was such a FUN & EXCITING & TIRING DAY!
Firstly, big big BIG shoutout to my bestfriend, JERRY YUEN, cos its his birthday today! HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY PANDA! (: Hahaha we had a nice celebration for him after school.
THE BIRTHDAY BOY~We went to eat lunch first then we trooped over to my house.
Christine and Cheryl were going at it with the hair straightener. Haha then we played the movie The Eye 10 for awhile and stupid Aloy kept freaking us out with his sound effects, even before the ghosts came out -.-
Anyway, then we went over to Jerry's house for the ULTIMATE SURPRISE! Hahaha. I was holding the tiramisu cake which was like already melting, standing behind the block like a freak :X Hahaha.
Then Aloy gave us a missed call and basically, this is what happened.
Hahaha i think the video is super hilarious. Everyone was like "Marissa, go go go!" Hahaha. Jerry's expression is damn priceless can. He was sooo shocked! :O Damn funny, he didn't know how to cut the cake (: So we had to help him LOLLL! Anyway, ate the cake and it was super nice! The deco was nice too. The words were specially chosen by Cheryl and MOI! :D 
Everyone was in uniform so it was kinda weird. Then we talked a lot, then lots of unexpected things happened, some good some, not-so-good.
Jerry is so lame. I can't explain, his lameness makes me want to laugh even more than the chapatti incident, LOL! x) Hahahaha now I can't stop laughing!
We camwhored a lot! Then Cheryl asked Jerry if he was straight and he was like :
Cheryl : Jerry, you gay ah?
Jerry : Oh no no no, I'm not straight.
Jerry : Oh no no no, I'm not straight.
Everyone : OMG! AHHHH OMG OMG! *starts making a lot of noise & big fuss*
Jerry : *Starts laughing* Oh my god your reactions are damn funny! *Laughs till he tumbles backwards*
Jerry : *Starts laughing* Oh my god your reactions are damn funny! *Laughs till he tumbles backwards*
Marissa : So you gay anot?!
Jerry : Yeah I gay I gay... *Grabs Aloysius* I like Aloysius!
Everyone : *Laughs and grows 6 pack*.
LOL! Damn hilarious can! Hahaha. But of cours he was joking luh :D
The rest ~

Yeap, thats about it. Have lots more pictures but stupid blogger is re-arranging the paragraphing so its getting annoying ): I shall stop posting pictures here. Hahaha. Lazy me luhhh ): hahaha.SHOUTOUTTTTTT! :B
JERRY BESTFRIEND! Thanks for being the ass you are, the funny freak that always DAOS me in church like sheeet. Thanks for being there, and for tolerating our nonsense. You better LOVE us for the present + cake we got for you. Hint hint (:

wheeeeeeeeeee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :B
(dont know how many times i've said this today ._.)