yesterday was an ADVENTUROUS DAY! :P
woke up super early to head to the library with Nicole to get some bloody CIP done. we went all the way there and guess what.
the librarian gave us some stupid form saying we had to go home and sign up online, and the application form's processing takes ONE FRIGGING WEEK.
And I had to get EIGHT CIP hours before MONDAY or I'll be killed by choir.
I'm dead I'm dead.
I'm not gonna spend my entire September Hols on CIP alone, I have to study too.
then after that, we hung around the grotto studying.
then Nic called Joanne down. and then Joshua Bangar came :O he was like a wandering ghost holding a packet of carrot cake without a spoon hahahaha,
then his mom and aunties were like asking us for help. so we went to help them make Velankani (sp??) and it was sooooo fun! Hahahaha we were asking for CIP hours :X
his mum and all are really friendly (:
our hands smelled really nice after we were done. then Bangar did some stupid NCC March up and down the grotto like a mad cow. but it was super hilarious he looked like a handicapped frog.
then after that Cheryl came :D
we changed and camwhored ALOT, with joanne and nic.
then after that, Cheryl and I went to JERRY YUEN'S HOUSE. thanks bestfriend for making us walk the whole bloody Bishan to search for your stupid house.
then we sat there for like half an hour, sending songs and chatting the day away.
then after that we went to KK Hospital to visit Debbie.
and OH MY GOSH, I was soooo shocked! she looks so different! she has like BLONDE hair and a cool tattoo on her wrist :P
we chatted until like 6 plus. learnt a lot about what she had been doing for the past 1 and a half year since she quit school ): I really think its a wasted chance.
then after that, had a long bus ride home, listened to the song Tonight all the way, it must've been on repeat like a 1000 times already.
yaaaaaaaaaaar .
the camwhoring photos are all on Friendster (: