Cat class was soooo funny today :D Daryl was like superrrr high! Kept laughing like mad for no apparent reason (:
Then he took my pink watch and wore it and said "ITS AWESOME! ITS PINK! I LOVE IT!" Omg, super hilarious.
Marc was the only teacher around and he was so pissed with the amount of noise we were making x) OOPS SORRY TIMOTHY, I didn't bring your four bucks X:
CLVC was damn lame. I sat next to Bryan. And in fact, I was the only girl in the whole second row, not to mention the only alto :D
Bryan was damn high today too. Awesomely high, so much better than the daoing Bryan (:
He kept talking to me about my shoes, and he screeeeeeeeamed damn loudly after David finished his Halleluia solo. Damnnnnn funny!
Then he didnt believe I could ice skate -.- Hehhhh.
Then then thennnn. I asked him to call my hp so that he could see his own contact image and he was like "What the-" hahahaha!
Super funny assholeeeey. Didn't bring my letter, and he says PROMISE tomorrow. BETTER :D
Mass was okay. Kinda boring.
OMG Felicia bought Aloy an iTouch! AHHHHH that lucky assholeeee.
Anw, Fel & I were fooling around throughout mass and writing on each other's hand. She wrote on my hand I AM A DUMB GAY (: and I wrote on hers I AM LIKE DAMN MEAN, ILY MARISSA. Hahahaha!
Shaun Seow is so cute! :D :D :D And Bangar didn't serve :D :D :D :D
After that, went home.
Ate Subway dinner dinner dinnerrr :P
good night.
oh yeah I got a stupid blog for extra crapping :D
http://rawrsomeee.livejournal.com :D LUHVEEEEEEEEEE