CHOIR AGAIN!
The morning portion was reallllllly fun :D
And I loved the time Shimona had to do the aerobics BY HERSELF, it was sooo funny. Sheryl & I were standing there laughing at her.
But anw, good job, Shim! (: President of STIMMEN land.
OMG. Yeah then we did activities in the dark (omg that sounds damn wrong)
I MEAN! Hahahaha.
We were singing old songs in the dark, lying all over the floor & stuff (:
Do-Wop is LOVED. And the old Gloriaaaa :D
Then we started throwing this Halloween mask around and scaring people. So fun!
Then Mel kept saying dunnowhat execute the Sec 3 seniors and whatever, hahaha so funny!
ALTO 2s ROCK THE SECTIONALSSSS! :P
And teddy started conducting.
So funny. Kept going toilet. (:
And our ALTO CHEER is waaaaay hotter than the Sops cheer.
No offence yow. Hahahahah.
Lunch was fun. We actually took a cab from our school (Lorong 4) and went to KFC (Lorong 7) which is like like a few hundred metres apart!
And the taxi fare was like $3! HAHAHAHHAHA. Like some spoilt brats.
Ate popcorn chicken. Fatssssssssssss.
Went back, Sec 3's came back.
It was kinda havoicish.
We came up with Sesame Street characters! :D
Eugenia = Oscar
Nicolette = Elmo
Natalie = Zoey
Olanda = Dorothy The Fish
Hillary = Big Bird
Marissa = The worm. The best. Hahaha.
Natalie Foo = Ernie
Amanda = Cookie Monster
So cooooool right.
And then Nicolette forgot that Olanda was actually her pet fish (since she's Elmo) and when Eugenia asked "Who is Dorothy the fish?" Nicolette pointed at Nicole cos she forgot it was actually Olanda,
and then Nicole said "I'M NOT YOUR FISH!"
It was soooooooooo hilarious. Everyone started laughing
And we played this bomb game.
It started from Sop 1.
"Sop 1 bomb! Sop 1 bomb! Sop 1 bomb to A 2 bomb!"
Then the whole cycle continued for a long time.
Then we changed it to names.
And its sooooooo difficult to say "Marissa bomb" very fast. Hahahha.
I kept saying "Marissa Bond". LOL I'm James Bond's wife! Hahahah.
Fun times (:
By 4 my eyelids were drooping. I was sooooo tired. Exhausted. Spent.
When we got released I ran to the toilet cos I was soooo effing urgent! :P
Went for mass -.- Natalie forced me! I wanted to go home & sleepppp.
Coincidentally, I met lots of people!
Vienna, Gerard, Jerome, Mona, Stephen, Benedict and Melissa! Hahaha. Super funny.
Nat's glasses lens came off.
Was walking back to the bus stop with Ben, then suddenly Joshua Bangar appeared.
Like, it was SO scary! He just appeared out of NO WHERE.
I was like walking & suddenly turned to the right and saw HIM THERE. Omg almost pengsaned.
Then he started talking about how much he hated
BLACK CATS.
And inside, I was laughing my head off. But outside I was saying "Ahuh. Yeah. Okay."
Do you guys get the joke? HAHAHAH :D
Went home, stoned.
Bathed.
Cleared room. I've cleared FOUR GINORMOUS BAGS of books! Like all the way from Primary 6, hahahaha! :P
So heavy somemore.
Now my mum's using so I can't use it. Damn.
Earth Angel, Earth Angel
Will you be mine
My darling dear Love you all the time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you
Earth Angel, Earth Angel
The one I adore
Love you forever and ever more
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you
I fell for you
And I knew
The vision of your lov-lovliness
I hoped and I prayed that someday
That I'd be the vision of your hap-hapiness
Oh,Oh, Earth Angel, Earth Angel
Please be mine
My darling dear Love you all the time
I'm just a fool A fool in love with you-uuu