Daytona is the LOVE.
But Ice Skating is the LOVER (L) (L) (L)
Yesterday went Daytona-ing with Sheryl, Leticia & Christine and we were later joined by Benedict, Aloy & this other guy -.-
Anw, I got 1st ONCE! Stupid Sheryl. So pro. Go & die lah (I Love You!)
Leticia & me were screaming like siao. Leticia kept going "SHERYL PHUA FUCK YOU CHEEBYE!" cos she kept banging into everyone and she was going damn fast.
Ice skating was hilarious :D
Leticia damn funny, keep saying she cannot skate without Cheryl & me holding her, then she went to reply SMS and Cheryl & I let go of her and she unconciously managed to move like a few metres, then after she finished SMSing she realised we weren't holding her and started screaming.
We went to Jurong, then had to cab back to Kallang cos the Jurong skating rink was on renov! So annoying leh!
But but BUTTTT. The ice at Kallang was waaaaaay nicer cos it wasn't WET and so if you'd fall, you wouldnt' have wet butt prints :B
And the skates were soooooooooo much easier to manage with, especially with Letti :D
Okay okay.
Today was retarded :/
I wanted to pon school cos we were gonna do malay culture the whole day.
And our dance instructor was such a. UGH. Omg. Bitchslap her.
We had a sex talk. AGAIN. Like, everyone knows the ways of the world already. I mean, what the hell? -.-
Sheryl Shen got horny. Again. Dunno what rubbish she was talking about oral sex & wtv crap. Kinda funny but scary to sit next to her X:
Went home with Nat, made me waaaalk all the way. Hehhh.
Came home & SLEPT. Omg, I was damn tired. I slept at like 3am last night. Wth.
t'yeah. Someone's at a course now ): Annnnnoying.
t'yeah. Someone's at a course now ): Annnnnoying.
:B