Hahahhaa.
Omg, today's choir practice has GOT TO BE one of the BEST I've ever had!
Sec 3s weren't around so Shimona & Nicolette conquered! Muhahahahha!
Sectionals were okayyyy. Nic got pretty pissed cos many people were talking.
Then everyone started creating countries.
Schmimmen & Stimmen & soon Nicolette started calling it Semen -.-
So funny!
Of course, I joined STIMMEN :D Cos Shim is a better president than MEL NG! Hahaha.
And I became VICE PRESIDENT. Lol. I love Shim! (:
Hahahahahaha.
Anyway, then we played DOG & BONE. Super fun!
I was the NUMBER CALLER :D The best job in the worrrrrld.
And some person left an Adidas Watch in the P.A.R and I was sooo tempted to take it hahaha but NO I'm nice so I didn't take :D
I called out my locker number so many times (:
Its so fun to see the people rush to the 'bone' and sounding like elephants.
I love to call out "EVERYONE!" and listen to the earthquake. hahahaha super cute :D
Anw, went home.
Slacked for awhile, used the phone.
Then had tuitionnn ): So boring ):
Anw.
After tuition, bathed.
And I found my "When You Say I LOVE YOU, Mean It!" shirt :D
Yay! So happpppppy. I love it (:
Using the phone now, yay!
Gonna sleep early.